mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Factoring Projects > NFS@Home

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2020-08-30, 15:43   #430
chris2be8
 
chris2be8's Avatar
 
Sep 2009

29·67 Posts
Default

f18_199p1 has built a matrix. About 130 hours remain so I should have a result on Saturday.

Chris
chris2be8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-30, 20:59   #431
RichD
 
RichD's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Kansas

32·353 Posts
Default 17489431_29m1 factored

Code:
p52 factor: 7261546180245621210193647172302671150031070522603501
p117 factor: 339528008683807106496128054037409903871746726335311244831323608567662735107992867198026330912227610220436033803145749
52.4M unique relations built a 2.82M matrix using TD=124.
Solve time a little over 4 hours. (-t 4)

Log at: https://pastebin.com/fG40KLCM
RichD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-01, 13:02   #432
RichD
 
RichD's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Kansas

C6916 Posts
Default 332__103_5m1 factored

Code:
p77 factor: 92186064723706228707816415327464039158345554914959438784329427935568842178211
p96 factor: 910307773026815163577893466737026540660379625674414304426091386123474767654359198952929091132571
208M unique relations built a 4.89M matrix using TD=140.
Solve time about 15 hours. (-t 4)

Log at: https://pastebin.com/jh5C9Qua
RichD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-02, 00:16   #433
Jarod
AKA Speedy51
 
Jarod's Avatar
 
Oct 2012
New Zealand

23·33 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
Can I please reserve 13121_53m1 Thanks
job was started on 24 cores with the TD of 110 and finished on 23 cores. Total job took just over 4 hours
https://pastebin.com/xWJxVZUW
Code:
p73 factor: 8855974461286990540988410929241885688268790844937346016757577306963861211
p136 factor: 1328950310726006837301844539617359897846356259286501805119349936276440539289169103663959760385738664263887471986786810441727892414609629
I have added factors to the factor database
Attached Files
File Type: log 13121_53m1.log (17.6 KB, 14 views)

Last fiddled with by Jarod on 2020-09-02 at 00:16
Jarod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-03, 23:39   #434
Xyzzy
 
Xyzzy's Avatar
 
"Mike"
Aug 2002

27·61 Posts
Default

Please add 10M (?) relations to 12p5_795M.

Xyzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-03, 23:49   #435
RichD
 
RichD's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Kansas

32×353 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyzzy View Post
Please add 10M (?) relations to 12p5_795M.

That might be a bit over-sieved. Try reducing the relations such that you end up with 340-360M unique relations. This can be accomplished by stating:
Code:
./msieve -nc "target_density=130 filter_maxrels=450000000"
If you don't have enough unique relations then more are needed.
RichD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-03, 23:51   #436
jyb
 
jyb's Avatar
 
Aug 2005
Seattle, WA

5·11·29 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichD View Post
That might be a bit over-sieved. Try reducing the relations such that you end up with 340-360M unique relations. This can be accomplished by stating:
Code:
./msieve -nc "target_density=130 filter_maxrels=450000000"
If you don't have enough unique relations then more are needed.
These quartic jobs tend to have a very high duplicate rate, such that 480M raw relations is a better estimate of what's needed.
jyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-03, 23:55   #437
RichD
 
RichD's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Kansas

1100011010012 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyb View Post
These quartic jobs tend to have a very high duplicate rate, such that 480M raw relations is a better estimate of what's needed.
That's a good point. That is why I emphasized unique as the keyword.

And so are the lousy large coefficient polynomials as I am currently working with one.
RichD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-04, 00:36   #438
swellman
 
swellman's Avatar
 
Jun 2012

B4C16 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyzzy View Post
Please add 10M (?) relations to 12p5_795M.

Done. Let us know if you need more.
swellman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-04, 08:25   #439
Jarod
AKA Speedy51
 
Jarod's Avatar
 
Oct 2012
New Zealand

D816 Posts
Default

I am wondering whether or not 11p8_287 also needs more relations added to it? I am not able to run at TD 120. Here is what the last bit of the log files says after running for 3 hours and 11 minutes. I am aware there is still over a million reels pending however I have run job 2 times once on 2 September and once on 4 September and both times it said the same thing

In saying that though the 2nd run was over 4 minutes faster than the 1st run so perhaps there will be enough reels pending. Please feel free to add more relations if it will help allow the job to run. Thanks.

Code:
Wed Sep 02 15:36:09 2020  commencing full merge
Wed Sep 02 16:06:05 2020  memory use: 1744.4 MB
Wed Sep 02 16:06:07 2020  found 160069 cycles, need 8317523
Wed Sep 02 16:06:07 2020  too few cycles, matrix probably cannot build
Wed Sep 02 16:06:07 2020  filtering wants 1000000 more relations
Wed Sep 02 16:06:07 2020  elapsed time 03:13:37

Fri Sep 04 19:30:59 2020  commencing 2-way merge
Fri Sep 04 19:31:32 2020  reduce to 38907382 relation sets and 37649451 unique ideals
Fri Sep 04 19:31:32 2020  commencing full merge
Fri Sep 04 20:00:28 2020  memory use: 1744.4 MB
Fri Sep 04 20:00:30 2020  found 160069 cycles, need 8317523
Fri Sep 04 20:00:30 2020  too few cycles, matrix probably cannot build
Fri Sep 04 20:00:30 2020  filtering wants 1000000 more relations
Fri Sep 04 20:00:30 2020  elapsed time 03:08:54
Jarod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-04, 10:28   #440
swellman
 
swellman's Avatar
 
Jun 2012

1011010011002 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
I am wondering whether or not 11p8_287 also needs more relations added to it? I am not able to run at TD 120. Here is what the last bit of the log files says after running for 3 hours and 11 minutes. I am aware there is still over a million reels pending however I have run job 2 times once on 2 September and once on 4 September and both times it said the same thing

In saying that though the 2nd run was over 4 minutes faster than the 1st run so perhaps there will be enough reels pending. Please feel free to add more relations if it will help allow the job to run. Thanks.

Code:
Wed Sep 02 15:36:09 2020  commencing full merge
Wed Sep 02 16:06:05 2020  memory use: 1744.4 MB
Wed Sep 02 16:06:07 2020  found 160069 cycles, need 8317523
Wed Sep 02 16:06:07 2020  too few cycles, matrix probably cannot build
Wed Sep 02 16:06:07 2020  filtering wants 1000000 more relations
Wed Sep 02 16:06:07 2020  elapsed time 03:13:37

Fri Sep 04 19:30:59 2020  commencing 2-way merge
Fri Sep 04 19:31:32 2020  reduce to 38907382 relation sets and 37649451 unique ideals
Fri Sep 04 19:31:32 2020  commencing full merge
Fri Sep 04 20:00:28 2020  memory use: 1744.4 MB
Fri Sep 04 20:00:30 2020  found 160069 cycles, need 8317523
Fri Sep 04 20:00:30 2020  too few cycles, matrix probably cannot build
Fri Sep 04 20:00:30 2020  filtering wants 1000000 more relations
Fri Sep 04 20:00:30 2020  elapsed time 03:08:54
I’ll add 10M more Q to 11p8_287.
swellman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2019 14e post processing reservations and results swellman NFS@Home 862 2019-12-31 10:51
2019 15e post processing reservations and results swellman NFS@Home 220 2019-12-28 16:40
2018 15e post-processing reservations and results fivemack NFS@Home 221 2019-01-04 13:08
2018 14e post processing reservations and results pinhodecarlos NFS@Home 551 2019-01-04 13:06
Post processing for 2,757- xilman NFSNET Discussion 3 2003-11-06 14:23

All times are UTC. The time now is 13:46.

Thu Nov 26 13:46:05 UTC 2020 up 77 days, 10:57, 3 users, load averages: 1.66, 1.34, 1.41

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum has received and complied with 0 (zero) government requests for information.

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
A copy of the license is included in the FAQ.