mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Extra Stuff > Miscellaneous Math

Closed Thread

Old 2021-01-23, 17:00   #1
Bezzar

Jan 2021

38 Posts
Minus I found a formula that generates only prime numbers- and you will just work for me

Hi,

I am looking for someone to write with me and be my guarantor to write arxiv math article, I have already done the first procedure and speak with mathematicians in serious math forum to confirm that I am the other, and I'm looking for a parking lot that can help me get the article on arxiv, for you info I don't speak English only French and I have trouble writing French because I am delexic.

And here is in image the forumle which gives only prime numbers and why it works in French.

should forward this email to someone who's registered as
an endorser for the math.NT (Number Theory) subject class of arXiv.)

Z.B requests your endorsement to submit an article to the
math.NT section of arXiv. To tell us that you would (or would not) like
to endorse this person, please visit the following URL:

http://arxiv.org/auth/endorse.php

If that URL does not work for you, please visit

http://arxiv.org/auth/endorse.php

and enter the following six-digit alphanumeric string:

Endorsement Code: 46CXQG

See the attached file in image.

Cordialement.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Formule nombre premiers.PNG
Views:	71
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	24226  

Last fiddled with by Bezzar on 2021-01-23 at 17:28
Old 2021-01-23, 17:53   #2
Bezzar

Jan 2021

3 Posts

En Français

Bref avec cette découverte 0/0 ou l'infini est un dé sur la tranche comme un paradoxe de probabilité, si on ne le mesure pas par des sommations pour avoir une valeur finie.

Si vous lancez une pièce de monnaies avec une face de chat vivant( 1) et mort (0) dans l'infiniment grands, tu peux calculer quelle face va sortir exactement, si tu connais la direction et la puissance de la force appliqué à la pièce, tu peux même tracer le mouvement de la pièce à chaque instant grâce à la théorie de la relativité et le résultat sera vivant ou mort même sans le voir car la pièce est équilibré .

Pour une pièce miniature dans le monde quantique, quand tu lance ta pièce , tu ne peux pas savoir le résultat chat vivant(1)ou mort(0)sans le voir, ni tracer le mouvement de ta pièce à chaque instant t, juste savoir le résultat à l'instant t0 de la mesure et l'observation et ça ne sera pas un paradoxe ,mais bien un chat mort(0) ou vivant(1)car la pièce est équilibré.

Et selon la théorie quantique il y a une loi de probabilité qui marche quand la pièce n'est pas observé, et qu'on peut estimer la probabilité que le chat soit mort(0) ou vivant(1) et tracer son mouvement probable.

Et parfois en tombe sur une probabilité que la pièce tombe sur la tranche et on parle de paradoxe et d'un chat vivant(1) et mort(0) en même temps, mais réellement les paradoxes de probabilité quantique disparaissent tous à l'instant de la mesure est le chat sera mort(0) ou vivant(1).

Cette expérience a prouvé que les lois de la probabilité de la physique quantique marche très bien pour décrire le monde d'infiniment petit, même si elle génère parfois des paradoxes de probabilité qui sont incompréhensible physiquement, et qui sont destinés à disparaître tous à l'instant de la mesure pour avoir un résultat sûr chat mort ou vivant et pas un paradoxe probable ou la pièce est sur la tranche.

Translation google
In short, with this discovery 0/0 or infinity is a dice on the edge and looks like a quantum paradox, if it is not measured by summations to have a finite value.

If you toss a coin with a live (1) and dead (0) cat face in infinitely large, you can calculate which face will come out exactly, if you know the direction and power of the force applied to the coin. piece, you can even trace the movement of the piece at any moment thanks to the theory of relativity and the result will be alive or dead even without seeing it because the piece is balanced.

For a miniature part in the quantum world, when you toss your coin, you cannot know the result cat alive (1) or dead (0) without seeing it, nor tracing the movement of your part at each instant t, just knowing the result at the instant t0 of the measurement and the observation and that will not be a paradox, but a dead (0) or alive (1) cat because the part is balanced.

And according to quantum theory there is a law of probability that works when the coin is not observed, and that we can estimate the probability that the cat is dead (0) or alive (1) and plot its probable movement.

And sometimes there is a probability that the coin falls on the edge and we talk about paradox and a cat alive (1) and dead (0) at the same time, but really the paradoxes of quantum probability all disappear instantly. of the measure is the cat will be dead (0) or alive (1).

This experiment proved that the laws of probability of quantum physics work very well to describe the world of infinitely small, even if it sometimes generates paradoxes of probability which are incomprehensible physically, and which are destined to disappear all at the time. moment of the measurement to have a sure result cat dead or alive and not a probable paradox or the part is on the edge.

Last fiddled with by Bezzar on 2021-01-23 at 17:57
Old 2021-01-23, 18:20   #3
Bezzar

Jan 2021

3 Posts
Default méthode en bourse pour gagner des milliards

i found a method in the stock market to make billions and billions in the stock market , and if you steal this prime number idea i will use it and you will just work for me and everyone who stole this idea will have more work avant la fin de 2021 et tous droit en prison et recuprer mon idée.

et vous pouvez supprimer ce message aussi.

Last fiddled with by Bezzar on 2021-01-23 at 18:26
Old 2021-01-23, 19:34   #4
Batalov

"Serge"
Mar 2008
Phi(4,2^7658614+1)/2

22×7×337 Posts
Minus

Some cats are simultaneously alive and dead.
Not this one.
This one is dead.
Old 2021-01-25, 04:26   #5
LaurV
Romulan Interpreter

Jun 2011
Thailand

22×17×139 Posts

C'mon man, if he found a method, you should let the guy live, maybe we could find out who lost the method that he found, and return it back to the right owner...
Closed Thread