mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Prime Search Projects > Prime Sierpinski Project

Old 2006-04-18, 09:21   #12
hhh

Jun 2005

5658 Posts

Automation is nice, and as interest in this project is rising, it might become necessary one day. But for the moment I like the idea that people have to come to this forum to reserve something, because in the same time they read the other stuff, too (I imagine.) That makes for example that we are way better sieved then SoB, for example, where one could easily start the client without noticing there is a sieve. Here, people try both.
The reservation traffic is fine for me up to now, so i'd prefer to stick the way it is for the moment.
Yours H.
hhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-18, 09:36   #13
OmbooHankvald

May 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark

1001000012 Posts

At the bottom of http://www.geocities.com/omboohankvald/proth_sieve.html I have tried writing a small guide on using Sobistrator (also in conjuction with PSP). I hope that proves a little helpful to interested contributors.
OmbooHankvald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-18, 16:17   #14
Brucifer

Dec 2005

313 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhh
Automation is nice, and as interest in this project is rising, it might become necessary one day. But for the moment I like the idea that people have to come to this forum to reserve something, because in the same time they read the other stuff, too (I imagine.) That makes for example that we are way better sieved then SoB, for example, where one could easily start the client without noticing there is a sieve. Here, people try both.
The reservation traffic is fine for me up to now, so i'd prefer to stick the way it is for the moment.
Yours H.
A nice post, and I agree with you.
Brucifer is offline   Reply With Quote