mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Factoring Projects > Aliquot Sequences

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-02, 14:55   #111
wreck
 
wreck's Avatar
 
"Bo Chen"
Oct 2005
Wuhan,China

22×41 Posts
Default

This page is great, thanks very much.
By the way,
I would like a button of Submit behind the "Range-filter sequence leaders:",
It becomes lag very much when I type a number in the edit box.
For example, If I want to know the status between 218000 and 219000,
after I type 2, the page lag 7 seconds, and type 1, it lag another 7 seconds, and so on.
If it could be done after I type all the 218000 and 219000 in the two boxes, and then type the Submit button or enter "Enter" key, then to show the result, it should become more convient.
wreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 00:32   #112
RichD
 
RichD's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Kansas

7×463 Posts
Default

The slick table seems to be unreachable ATM.
RichD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 01:56   #113
EdH
 
EdH's Avatar
 
"Ed Hall"
Dec 2009
Adirondack Mtns

3,541 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichD View Post
The slick table seems to be unreachable ATM.
How disappointing - I was just going to use it this very evening!

I have wondered if it might disappear, though, since its owner hasn't been heard of around these parts since 11 April. Was he possibly in Boston? Let's hope he reappears soon and in good shape.
EdH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 13:24   #114
RichD
 
RichD's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Kansas

7·463 Posts
Default

I suppose this is the backup table but it doesn't seem to be updated recently.
RichD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 14:08   #115
kar_bon
 
kar_bon's Avatar
 
Mar 2006
Germany

286610 Posts
Default

Correct. Since Syd has restricted the readings per hour of the FactorDB and Dubslow made his fine page, I've not updated my pages then.

I could read all open seqs under 1M in about an hour (if the FactorDB would allow me) and create automatically all 10 pages with the current data, but without any reservation information.

I had in mind to update my pages with Dubslow's databasefile every day, that is no big work. The last datafile I got is from 2013-04-25, so about a month old.
kar_bon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 23:14   #116
RichD
 
RichD's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Kansas

7×463 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kar_bon View Post
I had in mind to update my pages with Dubslow's databasefile every day, that is no big work. The last datafile I got is from 2013-04-25, so about a month old.
Would an update be available fairly soon?
RichD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 00:47   #117
schickel
 
schickel's Avatar
 
"Frank <^>"
Dec 2004
CDP Janesville

2·1,061 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichD View Post
Would an update be available fairly soon?
I probably should have posted it in this thread, but over in the "status update" thread I posted a status file on 05/27 (in case you didn't notice it).

Last fiddled with by schickel on 2013-05-31 at 00:48 Reason: Add a thought.
schickel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 05:20   #118
LaurV
Romulan Interpreter
 
LaurV's Avatar
 
Jun 2011
Thailand

7·1,307 Posts
Default

Dubslow's site seems to be off... Does anyone have news about him? I hope everything is ok with the guy, and he is just very busy with his exams...
LaurV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 20:45   #119
kar_bon
 
kar_bon's Avatar
 
Mar 2006
Germany

2×1,433 Posts
Default

I've uploaded a file with following data:

- last lines from FactorDB of all aliquot seqs < 1M (dated Mai 25-31)
- some code for "asking" this database small questions like:
-- give me all seqs with less than 500 lines
-- all seqs with last composite smaller than 100 digits
-- all seqs without some drivers (not very strict but could be used for further use like cascading answers)
See ask.bat.

I also could update this file once a week (I have to split the whole download of all seq into 23 pieces because of the FactorDB restrictions, so about 400 seqs per hour only).

I've crosschecked with schickel's data and confirmed.

For download see here (700k).
kar_bon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 21:09   #120
henryzz
Just call me Henry
 
henryzz's Avatar
 
"David"
Sep 2007
Cambridge (GMT/BST)

2×2,897 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurV View Post
Dubslow's site seems to be off... Does anyone have news about him? I hope everything is ok with the guy, and he is just very busy with his exams...
Does anyone have an email address for him? Is he in education still?
henryzz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-01, 01:11   #121
EdH
 
EdH's Avatar
 
"Ed Hall"
Dec 2009
Adirondack Mtns

3,541 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kar_bon View Post
I've uploaded a file with following data:

- last lines from FactorDB of all aliquot seqs < 1M (dated Mai 25-31)
- some code for "asking" this database small questions like:
-- give me all seqs with less than 500 lines
-- all seqs with last composite smaller than 100 digits
-- all seqs without some drivers (not very strict but could be used for further use like cascading answers)
See ask.bat.

I also could update this file once a week (I have to split the whole download of all seq into 23 pieces because of the FactorDB restrictions, so about 400 seqs per hour only).

I've crosschecked with schickel's data and confirmed.

For download see here (700k).
I can't seem to find a way to retrieve your file.
EdH is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Russian Blue xilman Science & Technology 24 2015-10-16 00:03
How do you explain the colour blue to someone that was born blond? retina Lounge 32 2015-03-28 13:08
Blue-eyed Islanders fetofs Puzzles 28 2005-11-03 15:50
Blue Gene\L ixfd64 Hardware 9 2005-11-01 11:34
Blue Screen Of Death dave_0273 Hardware 17 2005-05-19 14:33

All times are UTC. The time now is 06:10.

Thu Jan 21 06:10:06 UTC 2021 up 49 days, 2:21, 0 users, load averages: 1.74, 1.94, 1.77

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum has received and complied with 0 (zero) government requests for information.

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
A copy of the license is included in the FAQ.