mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Prime Search Projects > No Prime Left Behind

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-05-03, 14:24   #12
AES
 
Jul 2007
Tennessee

2·7·41 Posts
Default

no problem so far
AES is offline  
Old 2008-05-03, 16:48   #13
mdettweiler
A Sunny Moo
 
mdettweiler's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
USA (GMT-5)

792 Posts
Default

Both cores of my primary machine have been added to port 300...I'll probably be able to get a P3 1Ghz on it a little later, too.
mdettweiler is offline  
Old 2008-05-03, 17:06   #14
em99010pepe
 
em99010pepe's Avatar
 
Sep 2004

2×5×283 Posts
Default

Adam,

XtremeSystems is on a move, could you update the team stats? Stay alert for AMDUsers, Anandtech and Ars members too. Thanks.

Carlos

Last fiddled with by em99010pepe on 2008-05-03 at 17:06
em99010pepe is offline  
Old 2008-05-03, 17:21   #15
mdettweiler
A Sunny Moo
 
mdettweiler's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
USA (GMT-5)

624110 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by em99010pepe View Post
Adam,

XtremeSystems is on a move, could you update the team stats? Stay alert for AMDUsers, Anandtech and Ars members too. Thanks.

Carlos
Okay, I just added "XtremeSystems_glennpat" (the only XtremeSystems person who has contributed to the server yet, it would appear) as a member of team XtremeSystems. Adam, just to let you know, I marked his email address as "null@spambob.org" (a disposable email address that redirects all incoming mail to /dev/null immediately upon receipt), since I don't know his address and it wouldn't let me leave the address field blank.

I still don't see XtremeSystems in the team stats yet, though, despite having added a member to it on the admin page...Adam, is there something else that has to be done in order for XtremeSystems to show up in the stats?

Last fiddled with by mdettweiler on 2008-05-03 at 17:21
mdettweiler is offline  
Old 2008-05-03, 17:27   #16
mdettweiler
A Sunny Moo
 
mdettweiler's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
USA (GMT-5)

792 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Okay, I just added "XtremeSystems_glennpat" (the only XtremeSystems person who has contributed to the server yet, it would appear) as a member of team XtremeSystems. Adam, just to let you know, I marked his email address as "null@spambob.org" (a disposable email address that redirects all incoming mail to /dev/null immediately upon receipt), since I don't know his address and it wouldn't let me leave the address field blank.

I still don't see XtremeSystems in the team stats yet, though, despite having added a member to it on the admin page...Adam, is there something else that has to be done in order for XtremeSystems to show up in the stats?
Ah, now XtremeSystems shows up in the team stats. Okay, now that's all set!
mdettweiler is offline  
Old 2008-05-03, 17:39   #17
em99010pepe
 
em99010pepe's Avatar
 
Sep 2004

2×5×283 Posts
Default

Don't worry about his email, I'll contact him via XS forum.
em99010pepe is offline  
Old 2008-05-03, 17:45   #18
mdettweiler
A Sunny Moo
 
mdettweiler's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
USA (GMT-5)

792 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by em99010pepe View Post
Don't worry about his email, I'll contact him via XS forum.
Thanks. In that case, would you rather that I set his email address to "celppinho+glennpat AT gmail DOT com", so that you'll receive his prime notifications and can then notify him? (The +glennpat in the email address will mean that you can sort all his emails into a separate label if you want.)
mdettweiler is offline  
Old 2008-05-03, 17:59   #19
gd_barnes
 
gd_barnes's Avatar
 
May 2007
Kansas; USA

72×11×19 Posts
Default

I'm back on now. Is everything still looking good? It sounds like we may have some serious firepower going after this one!

Xyzzy is being his funny self again...my avitar is upside down. lmao

Last fiddled with by gd_barnes on 2008-05-03 at 18:04
gd_barnes is offline  
Old 2008-05-03, 18:14   #20
Mini-Geek
Account Deleted
 
Mini-Geek's Avatar
 
"Tim Sorbera"
Aug 2006
San Antonio, TX USA

102538 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd_barnes View Post
I'm back on now. Is everything still looking good? It sounds like we may have some serious firepower going after this one!

Xyzzy is being his funny self again...my avitar is upside down. lmao
I added my two cores about an hour ago. 25 results so far. I noticed your avatar earlier...maybe the snake scared the gerbil into flipping your avatar. Yeah, this is going to be a good rally.
Mini-Geek is offline  
Old 2008-05-03, 23:37   #21
Lennart
 
Lennart's Avatar
 
"Lennart"
Jun 2007

112010 Posts
Default I am on from now

Hello

I help you out on the rally! Have 20 core on now.
Tell me if i shall hold of.

/Lennart
Lennart is offline  
Old 2008-05-04, 01:30   #22
mdettweiler
A Sunny Moo
 
mdettweiler's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
USA (GMT-5)

792 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennart View Post
Hello

I help you out on the rally! Have 20 core on now.
Tell me if i shall hold of.

/Lennart
Wow, 20 cores! I say keep it up!
mdettweiler is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LLRnet server rally 400<k<1001 August 8-10 mdettweiler No Prime Left Behind 66 2008-08-11 03:00
LLRnet server rally 400<k<1001 June 20-22 mdettweiler No Prime Left Behind 67 2008-06-23 15:32
LLRnet server rally port 300 May 23rd-25th gd_barnes No Prime Left Behind 172 2008-06-04 19:21
priority for LLRnet port 8000! IronBits No Prime Left Behind 10 2008-04-17 10:09
LLRnet server rally March 8th-9th gd_barnes No Prime Left Behind 135 2008-03-14 19:52

All times are UTC. The time now is 02:34.

Sun Nov 29 02:34:45 UTC 2020 up 79 days, 23:45, 3 users, load averages: 1.16, 1.26, 1.23

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum has received and complied with 0 (zero) government requests for information.

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
A copy of the license is included in the FAQ.