mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Extra Stuff > Miscellaneous Math

Old 2019-05-10, 16:58   #12
firejuggler

Apr 2010
Over the rainbow

2·5·13·19 Posts

We do math for fun, if that displease you, you are free to go.
Also Dunning-Kruger much?

Last fiddled with by firejuggler on 2019-05-10 at 17:07
firejuggler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-10, 17:29   #13
lukerichards

"Luke Richards"
Jan 2018
Birmingham, UK

25·32 Posts

OP seems to have come on here just looking for a fight. Quite rude indeed.
lukerichards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-10, 18:19   #14
pinhodecarlos

"Carlos Pinho"
Oct 2011
Milton Keynes, UK

3×37×43 Posts

On the Limits of a Generalized Harmonic Progression

Jose Risomar Sousa
arXiv preprint arXiv:1902.06885, 2019
This is the fourth paper I'm releasing on the topic of harmonic progressions, but here you'll notice that it's a more grown-up work, in the sense that it deals with a more difficult subject, namely the determination of the limiting function of an infinite sum which, in the absence of a better name, we'll simply call complex harmonic progression.
It will provide strong evidence of the amazing usefulness of the general formula we derived for in my third paper," Complex Harmonic Progression", in stark contrast to formulae based on the digamma function, , its more famous cousin. It will also demonstrate the usefulness of some of the results presented in my first paper," Generalized Harmonic Numbers Revisited", some of which were rediscoveries, some of which were new, as I believe some of the results here may be.
pinhodecarlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-10, 18:30   #15
jrsousa2

Dec 2018
Miami

29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by firejuggler View Post
We do math for fun, if that displease you, you are free to go.
Also Dunning-Kruger much?
If you know how one deletes their account here, let me know. It will be my pleasure to leave this forum and its forumers, only non-sense and trolls and BS from you idiots.
This site is rather abusive too, disabling us to delete topics and posts.
I'm fed up and want out. You people suck, as does this forum.

ADMIN\MOD, AS SOON AS YOU SEE THIS, PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
As they say, when you hate a place, shrug the dust of your shoes, leave and never go back. Why did I come back.

Last fiddled with by jrsousa2 on 2019-05-10 at 18:38
jrsousa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-10, 18:45   #16
CRGreathouse

Aug 2006

2×2,969 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhodecarlos View Post
On the Limits of a Generalized Harmonic Progression

Jose Risomar Sousa
arXiv preprint arXiv:1902.06885, 2019
This is the fourth paper I'm releasing on the topic of harmonic progressions, but here you'll notice that it's a more grown-up work, in the sense that it deals with a more difficult subject, namely the determination of the limiting function of an infinite sum which, in the absence of a better name, we'll simply call complex harmonic progression.
It will provide strong evidence of the amazing usefulness of the general formula we derived for in my third paper," Complex Harmonic Progression", in stark contrast to formulae based on the digamma function, , its more famous cousin. It will also demonstrate the usefulness of some of the results presented in my first paper," Generalized Harmonic Numbers Revisited", some of which were rediscoveries, some of which were new, as I believe some of the results here may be.
From same:

Quote:
Comments: This is my most groundbreaking work so far, 7 pages. This version (v2) is just rectifying a couple of typos
CRGreathouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-10, 18:48   #17
jrsousa2

Dec 2018
Miami

29 Posts

Glad you're reading my papers, if only the abstracts.

While you're at it, take a chance to learn something, both the bad teeth Briton and you too, DirtyHouse copycatter.
It's been said the Math environment has a lot of nasty people, you ignoramuses are good examples of that dictum..

MODS, DELETE MY PROFILE, I WILL PULL OFF A GREGORY PERELMAN HERE.
I REFUSE TO COMMINGLE WITH THIS TYPE OF PEOPLE.
I HATE THIS SITE AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT, RIGHT?

Last fiddled with by jrsousa2 on 2019-05-10 at 19:15
Old 2019-05-10, 19:19   #18
xilman
Bamboozled!

"π’‰Ίπ’ŒŒπ’‡·π’†·π’€­"
May 2003
Down not across

3·43·79 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsousa2 View Post
Glad you're reading my papers, if only the abstracts.

While you're at it, take a chance to learn something, both the bad teeth Briton and you too, DirtyHouse copycatter.
It's been said the Math environment has a lot of nasty people, you ignoramuses are good examples of that dictum..

MODS, DELETE MY PROFILE, I WILL PULL OFF A GREGORY PERELMAN HERE.
No.

You have the right not to post here and we have the right to ignore you.
xilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-10, 21:02   #19
Batalov

"Serge"
Mar 2008
Phi(4,2^7658614+1)/2

22×3×7×109 Posts
Cool

Quote:
...uck! ...suck!
...hate a place, shrug the dust of your shoes, leave and never go back.
You definitely have the right to leave.
You don't have the right to demand that we vacuum-clean "the dust of your shoes" immediately on your demand.

Maybe we will, maybe we won't. Our vacuum-cleaners suck!
Batalov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-10, 21:18   #20
Uncwilly
6809 > 6502

"""""""""""""""""""
Aug 2003
101Γ—103 Posts

23×1,109 Posts

Quote:
You were given a time out before for name calling. You chose after that to come back and post. As I posted over here: https://www.mersenneforum.org/showthread.php?p=507834 You get reflected back to you the attitude you supply (at least in Misc Math).
Consider that we like helping people that desire help. Those that think that they know better get what the deserve.
Uncwilly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-10, 22:25   #21
jrsousa2

Dec 2018
Miami

29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batalov View Post
You definitely have the right to leave.
You don't have the right to demand that we vacuum-clean "the dust of your shoes" immediately on your demand.

Maybe we will, maybe we won't. Our vacuum-cleaners suck!
How do we go about deleting the account? This site seems to be so archaic and old that it doesn't seem to have an option to delete an account.
I honestly have never seen anything useful in this site, I barely frequent it, so I'm better off without it.

I was going to present the proof of the equation I posted before some nasty asian troll posted their non-sense. Now, I'm not, I will leave if for my next paper.
Then came the nasty bad teethed British troll and tried to deride the wording of my paper. Pathetic critter, go find a good dentist before you come mock me.

Besides, I found an inversion theorem for Dirichlet functions, given F(s) I can tell what f(n) is, which is how I got the formula I posted.

But, nope, these nasty trolls are not the audience I'm looking for these results. I will save it for my paper.

Last fiddled with by jrsousa2 on 2019-05-10 at 22:30
Old 2019-05-10, 22:44   #22
Uncwilly
6809 > 6502

"""""""""""""""""""
Aug 2003
101Γ—103 Posts

887210 Posts

That tirad has earned you some time in the corner again. BTW LaurV is not asian.
Uncwilly is online now   Reply With Quote