mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Prime Search Projects > No Prime Left Behind

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-06-24, 23:04   #133
Beyond
 
Dec 2002

22×3×37 Posts
Default

789*2^490711-1
831*2^490927-1
751*2^491695-1
563*2^491980-1
797*2^492100-1
Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 15:22   #134
gd_barnes
 
gd_barnes's Avatar
 
May 2007
Kansas; USA

2·47·109 Posts
Default

545*2^500398-1 is prime
gd_barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 10:20   #135
Beyond
 
Dec 2002

22·3·37 Posts
Default

609*2^492403-1
983*2^493212-1
Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:12   #136
glennpat
 
glennpat's Avatar
 
May 2007
Minnesota USA

72 Posts
Default

321*2^514041-1 is a confirmed prime
glennpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 10:57   #137
MrOzzy
 
MrOzzy's Avatar
 
Apr 2008
Antwerp, Belgium

3×19 Posts
Default

After a big void on the port 300 server:

949 · 2^482315-1 is prime, currently 1596 on the list!

And I'm happy with my 3th prime ofcourse :-)

Last fiddled with by MrOzzy on 2008-07-03 at 10:58
MrOzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 00:37   #138
gd_barnes
 
gd_barnes's Avatar
 
May 2007
Kansas; USA

2×47×109 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOzzy View Post
After a big void on the port 300 server:

949 · 2^482315-1 is prime, currently 1596 on the list!

And I'm happy with my 3th prime ofcourse :-)

FINALLY!!

Unfortunately we've experienced massive gaps in primes on port 8500, port 300, and my individual-k efforts here at NPLB for over a week all at the same time. The gap on port 8500 was the largest we've ever had. Nearly n=5K without a prime for 300 k's! And on port 300, I think that's one of the largest we've had for that port.

I'm pouring 80% of all of my resources on port 300 now. 90% after another effort finishes in about 3 days.


Gary

Last fiddled with by gd_barnes on 2008-07-04 at 00:38
gd_barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 04:45   #139
Brucifer
 
Brucifer's Avatar
 
Dec 2005

313 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd_barnes View Post
The gap on port 8500 was the largest we've ever had. Nearly n=5K without a prime for 300 k's!

I'm pouring 80% of all of my resources on port 300 now. 90% after another effort finishes in about 3 days.

Gary
yeah that 8500 gap was rather disheartening to say the least... I've got the resources on 300 now that 8500 is out of the way. We'll just have to take it day by day and see how the heat factor goes. I've got 3 old heat producers off-line now. In another day or two I'll have to take a couple of the dual cores off-line as I'll have to move a quad into this room and give the wife back her spare room that she was letting me run the quad in. And at that point I'll be at the max cores I'll be able to run for the rest of the summer on the good days. But it's better than nothing! :)
Brucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 08:56   #140
gd_barnes
 
gd_barnes's Avatar
 
May 2007
Kansas; USA

280616 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucifer View Post
yeah that 8500 gap was rather disheartening to say the least... I've got the resources on 300 now that 8500 is out of the way. We'll just have to take it day by day and see how the heat factor goes. I've got 3 old heat producers off-line now. In another day or two I'll have to take a couple of the dual cores off-line as I'll have to move a quad into this room and give the wife back her spare room that she was letting me run the quad in. And at that point I'll be at the max cores I'll be able to run for the rest of the summer on the good days. But it's better than nothing! :)

Thanks for continuing to help Bruce. Early this afternoon, it looked like your resources were just a little more than mine on port 300, which is a great help.

I think David's server is just messed up. He's done something to make LLRnet report all composites.


Gary

Last fiddled with by gd_barnes on 2008-07-04 at 08:57
gd_barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 08:32   #141
gd_barnes
 
gd_barnes's Avatar
 
May 2007
Kansas; USA

2×47×109 Posts
Default

AT LAST!!!

921*2^483762-1 is prime
gd_barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 14:40   #142
mdettweiler
A Sunny Moo
 
mdettweiler's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
USA (GMT-5)

141518 Posts
Default

425*2^521696-1 is prime!

Hopefully this marks an end to the primeless gap that we've been in recently.

Last fiddled with by mdettweiler on 2008-07-07 at 14:41 Reason: added some spacing for more clarity
mdettweiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 18:18   #143
gd_barnes
 
gd_barnes's Avatar
 
May 2007
Kansas; USA

1024610 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
425*2^521696-1 is prime!

Hopefully this marks an end to the primeless gap that we've been in recently.
Perhaps...

641*2^496430-1 is prime


This was reported to my Email within 30 mins. of your posting.


G
gd_barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Report top-5000 primes here gd_barnes Conjectures 'R Us 880 2020-11-25 11:34
Report top-5000 primes for k=1003-3000 gd_barnes No Prime Left Behind 688 2020-04-24 07:31
All top 5000 primes will have the same number of digits in 2014 ;-) Batalov Conjectures 'R Us 10 2013-03-29 01:29
Twenty Oldest Primes on Top 5000 List masser Lounge 9 2008-08-27 12:31
get all the 5000 biggest primes above 100K digits jasong jasong 1 2007-06-09 22:51

All times are UTC. The time now is 16:50.

Thu Dec 3 16:50:30 UTC 2020 up 13:01, 0 users, load averages: 1.21, 1.41, 1.79

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum has received and complied with 0 (zero) government requests for information.

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
A copy of the license is included in the FAQ.