mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Factoring Projects > FactorDB

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-06-19, 10:18   #364
axn
 
axn's Avatar
 
Jun 2003

4,723 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by henryzz View Post
(100^1167-1)*190/99+1 could do with some love.
Needs about 73 digits of factors from N-1 or 218 digits from N+1 (or some combination thereof). Bit unlikely.
axn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-19, 15:44   #365
DukeBG
 
Mar 2018

3·43 Posts
Default

ran some quick pm1/ecm, added 26 digits "worth" to n+1, meh
DukeBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-22, 23:16   #366
wblipp
 
wblipp's Avatar
 
"William"
May 2003
New Haven

22·32·5·13 Posts
Default

http://factordb.com/index.php?id=1100000000191323140

P-1 requires factors from 10^4116-1. I was delighted to discover that factordb knew factors of 10^2059-1 and 10^2059+1 that were not known for 10^4116-1. Unfortunately, adding those is still shy of the needed factors. I think one more factor would push it high enough for a combined proof.
wblipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-23, 20:24   #367
MisterBitcoin
 
MisterBitcoin's Avatar
 
"Nuri, the dragon :P"
Jul 2016
Good old Germany

13468 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wblipp View Post
http://factordb.com/index.php?id=1100000000191323140

P-1 requires factors from 10^4116-1. I was delighted to discover that factordb knew factors of 10^2059-1 and 10^2059+1 that were not known for 10^4116-1. Unfortunately, adding those is still shy of the needed factors. I think one more factor would push it high enough for a combined proof.

Nice number. :)

I´m on it.
MisterBitcoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-24, 09:32   #368
DukeBG
 
Mar 2018

3×43 Posts
Default

I am also running some ecm on 1100000000587080094 and 1100000001141532029, nothing yet, but hopefully eventually...
DukeBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-24, 11:20   #369
MisterBitcoin
 
MisterBitcoin's Avatar
 
"Nuri, the dragon :P"
Jul 2016
Good old Germany

10111001102 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeBG View Post
I am also running some ecm on 1100000000587080094 and 1100000001141532029, nothing yet, but hopefully eventually...

Stopped on C4100 after 214 curves@50K and 430 curves@250K. Plus additionel 94 curves@1M.
No factor found. Now taking C588.
MisterBitcoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-25, 07:03   #370
MisterBitcoin
 
MisterBitcoin's Avatar
 
"Nuri, the dragon :P"
Jul 2016
Good old Germany

2E616 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBitcoin View Post
Stopped on C4100 after 214 curves@50K and 430 curves@250K. Plus additionel 94 curves@1M.
No factor found. Now taking C588.

Stopping on C588, no factor found.

Last fiddled with by wblipp on 2018-06-25 at 13:50 Reason: Change "on" to "no"
MisterBitcoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-25, 13:05   #371
vebis
 
vebis's Avatar
 
Oct 2015

22·17 Posts
Default C1163

ecm: found prp38 factor = 19724282640618577514664673690602927661
vebis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-25, 13:55   #372
wblipp
 
wblipp's Avatar
 
"William"
May 2003
New Haven

22·32·5·13 Posts
Default

factordb is currently showing "submitted for N-1" thanks to vebis' P38.

factordb still shows a C588, so think MisterBitcoin transposed letters and meant "no factor found" rather than "on factor found." I used my super powers to change that.
wblipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-25, 15:20   #373
DukeBG
 
Mar 2018

3·43 Posts
Default

Now "proven by N-1". Yay.
DukeBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-25, 16:53   #374
MisterBitcoin
 
MisterBitcoin's Avatar
 
"Nuri, the dragon :P"
Jul 2016
Good old Germany

2·7·53 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wblipp View Post
factordb is currently showing "submitted for N-1" thanks to vebis' P38.

factordb still shows a C588, so think MisterBitcoin transposed letters and meant "no factor found" rather than "on factor found." I used my super powers to change that.

Your super power was correct; I meant "no factor found".
MisterBitcoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can two Mersenne numbers share a factor? James Heinrich Math 57 2011-09-12 14:16
Avoidance of self- & other-deception in proofs cheesehead Soap Box 71 2010-01-14 09:04
Curious and want to share about Prime number 23 spkarra PrimeNet 4 2009-11-20 03:54
Status of GIMPS proofs Brian-E Information & Answers 7 2007-08-02 23:15
Collection of Proofs? Orgasmic Troll Math 1 2004-12-30 15:10

All times are UTC. The time now is 08:06.

Sat Oct 31 08:06:19 UTC 2020 up 51 days, 5:17, 2 users, load averages: 1.47, 1.81, 1.78

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum has received and complied with 0 (zero) government requests for information.

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
A copy of the license is included in the FAQ.