mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Prime Search Projects > No Prime Left Behind

Old 2010-03-03, 06:53   #221
BATKrikke

Mar 2010

23 Posts
Default create team

Hello,

Can you please create a team called BOINC.BE and make me a member of it?

Thanks,

BATKrikke
BATKrikke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 10:57   #222
AMDave

Jan 2006
deep in a while-loop

12228 Posts

I will be able to do this on the NPLB project stats once you have downloaded the client, added your username to the config and submitted some results.
We look forward to your contribution to the NPLB project.
AMDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 15:42   #223
mdettweiler
A Sunny Moo

Aug 2007
USA (GMT-5)

792 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDave View Post
I will be able to do this on the NPLB project stats once you have downloaded the client, added your username to the config and submitted some results.
We look forward to your contribution to the NPLB project.
See from here on - it seems BATKrikke meant to post in a GIMPS forum but accidentally turned up our team thread on a search instead.
mdettweiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 07:57   #224
AMDave

Jan 2006
deep in a while-loop

10100100102 Posts

Ta.
Old 2010-05-18, 14:12   #225
Sloth

Mar 2006

2·47 Posts

Please add me to Team-Goobee.org

S.
Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 14:25   #226
mdettweiler
A Sunny Moo

Aug 2007
USA (GMT-5)

11000011000012 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
Please add me to Team-Goobee.org

S.
Done!
Old 2010-06-23, 14:09   #227
mdettweiler
A Sunny Moo

Aug 2007
USA (GMT-5)

792 Posts

Added Vato to Team-Goobee.org per PM request.
Old 2010-08-12, 08:01   #228
AMDave

Jan 2006
deep in a while-loop

2×7×47 Posts

Added pschoefer to PrimeSearchTeam per PM request (no email addy)

welcome to the project guys
Old 2010-09-04, 22:17   #229
ototero

Sep 2010
UK

316 Posts

Hi,

Could I join AMD Users please?
ototero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-05, 02:14   #230
mdettweiler
A Sunny Moo

Aug 2007
USA (GMT-5)

792 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ototero View Post
Hi,

Could I join AMD Users please?
Welcome to NPLB!

Before we can add you to a team, you'll need to submit a result to one of our servers so our database will create an entry for you. Once you've done so, one of the admins will add you to AMD Users in the database; any results submitted before then will be retroactively credited to AMD Users at that time.

We have two options for client software, LLRnet and PRPnet; they're mostly similar on the client end but we offer both to account for personal preference. Most of our servers are on LLRnet at this time but we do have one PRPnet server on our current priority range (the 5th Drive, k=400-600); we do plan to add more PRPnet servers in the somewhat near future.

Our instructions for setting up the LLRnet and PRPnet clients are a little outdated, but I wrote up current instructions just a few days ago for a "neighboring" project a little ways down the forum, Twin Prime Search, for whom we're also hosting servers. I plan to update the instructions here at NPLB based on those as soon as I get the chance, but until then, see here for PRPnet instructions and here for LLRnet. The only difference is that instead of the TPS servers specified there, you'll want to pick one of NPLB's servers (see here for a list of active LLRnet servers and here for PRPnet) and configure it in the client.

If you have any questions about the project, setting up the software, etc., please feel free to post in the forum or email/PM one of the admins! Technical questions, specifically, are best directed to me; I can be reached most quickly by email at max@noprimeleftbehind.net.

Max
Old 2010-09-05, 10:23   #231
ototero

Sep 2010
UK

3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdettweiler View Post
Welcome to NPLB!

Before we can add you to a team, you'll need to submit a result to one of our servers so our database will create an entry for you. Once you've done so, one of the admins will add you to AMD Users in the database; any results submitted before then will be retroactively credited to AMD Users at that time.

We have two options for client software, LLRnet and PRPnet; they're mostly similar on the client end but we offer both to account for personal preference. Most of our servers are on LLRnet at this time but we do have one PRPnet server on our current priority range (the 5th Drive, k=400-600); we do plan to add more PRPnet servers in the somewhat near future.

Our instructions for setting up the LLRnet and PRPnet clients are a little outdated, but I wrote up current instructions just a few days ago for a "neighboring" project a little ways down the forum, Twin Prime Search, for whom we're also hosting servers. I plan to update the instructions here at NPLB based on those as soon as I get the chance, but until then, see here for PRPnet instructions and here for LLRnet. The only difference is that instead of the TPS servers specified there, you'll want to pick one of NPLB's servers (see here for a list of active LLRnet servers and here for PRPnet) and configure it in the client.

If you have any questions about the project, setting up the software, etc., please feel free to post in the forum or email/PM one of the admins! Technical questions, specifically, are best directed to me; I can be reached most quickly by email at max@noprimeleftbehind.net.

Max
Thanks Max,

I'm crunching right now so won't be long.
ototero is offline   Reply With Quote