mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Great Internet Mersenne Prime Search > PrimeNet

Old 2011-02-10, 22:26   #1
DigbyAllen

3·2,311 Posts
Default Merge checked CPUs

I have two computers that I recently upgraded from XP to Windows 7. When I displayed my computer details in PrimeNet, each of these computers appeared as multiple entries. One was replicated five times and the other, three times. I used Merge checked CPUs on one computer and it worked perfectly and now there is only one entry and it is updating properly. The other (the one with three entries) I cannot get to combine. I've tried the merge many times at different times of the day and different days but it doesn't work. The web page goes mostly blank for a while, then says done at the bottom, but when I redisplay CPUs I still see three entries. Yes, I checked the I am sure box. I've searched the forums but can't find a solution for this. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"Merge CPUs" removed them completly? KradziejSoku PrimeNet 6 2020-10-16 11:04
Can't Merge CPUs Rodrigo PrimeNet 11 2012-03-03 19:45
What exactly does the "Drop checked CPUs" button do? Dubslow Information & Answers 15 2011-11-29 13:19
GIMPS - Merge CPUs through mersenne.org opyrt Information & Answers 9 2011-02-07 09:12
Merge checked CPUs New One Information & Answers 3 2010-02-28 07:05