mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Factoring Projects > Aliquot Sequences

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-11-28, 21:10   #1
jrk
 
jrk's Avatar
 
May 2008

44716 Posts
Default Team sieve #32: c154 from 4788:i2764

Code:
# sieve with ggnfs siever 14e on alg side from Q=10M to 40M
# aq4788:2764
n: 1566995182284290084552061351701731286158584419729523776503441142820300208568705908650143119696309631508397253178597013710075243911171394358266029728845823
# norm 9.543221e-15 alpha -7.409829 e 4.239e-12 rroots 5
skew: 4651649.62
c0:  51051556980151412770346722598733836877
c1:  63112572000896956954660071934161
c2:  6723391780590826967760721
c3: -7015861282295435665
c4: -7929641070
c5:  97776
Y0: -437488941713715648011445883282
Y1:  61125925743039029
rlim: 20000000
alim: 20000000
lpbr: 29
lpba: 29
mfbr: 58
mfba: 58
rlambda: 2.5
alambda: 2.5
Reservations:
Code:
  10-15M   debrouxl (RSALS)
  15-37M   debrouxl (RSALS)
  37-42M   debrouxl (RSALS)

Last fiddled with by schickel on 2011-11-30 at 16:08 Reason: reservations
jrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 09:44   #2
schickel
 
schickel's Avatar
 
"Frank <^>"
Dec 2004
CDP Janesville

2·1,061 Posts
Default

I can do the post on this.....
schickel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 10:31   #3
debrouxl
 
debrouxl's Avatar
 
Sep 2009

977 Posts
Default

Reserving 15M-37M for RSALS, with a possibility of expanding the range above 37M if nobody takes it by the time RSALS clients soak up 15M-37M (it's easier for me to expand a range upwards than downwards)
debrouxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 08:37   #4
debrouxl
 
debrouxl's Avatar
 
Sep 2009

977 Posts
Default

Expanding the RSALS range to 15M-42M.
debrouxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 08:43   #5
schickel
 
schickel's Avatar
 
"Frank <^>"
Dec 2004
CDP Janesville

2·1,061 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrouxl View Post
Expanding the RSALS range to 15M-42M.
Hmmm....should I try to do the 10-15 range? Based on past jobs in this range, that's probably ~2 weeks.
schickel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 10:08   #6
debrouxl
 
debrouxl's Avatar
 
Sep 2009

11110100012 Posts
Default

Well, it's up to you, but RSALS could unblock the sequence faster than you could
debrouxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 11:07   #7
schickel
 
schickel's Avatar
 
"Frank <^>"
Dec 2004
CDP Janesville

41128 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrouxl View Post
Well, it's up to you, but RSALS could unblock the sequence faster than you could
Heh....that's what I was thinking, though you said it was easier to extend up than it was to extend down. How hard is that going to be?
schickel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 12:53   #8
debrouxl
 
debrouxl's Avatar
 
Sep 2009

97710 Posts
Default

It's pretty easy, in fact: in order to expand a range downwards, I have to create a new entry in the automatic WU generation system, which takes a couple minutes
(editing the "end q" field takes mere seconds)

I usually don't reserve for RSALS from the bottom of a range, because it kicks out individual factorers from the most productive ranges.

EDIT: done, I have queued 10M-15M.

Last fiddled with by debrouxl on 2011-11-30 at 12:56
debrouxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 16:07   #9
schickel
 
schickel's Avatar
 
"Frank <^>"
Dec 2004
CDP Janesville

2·1,061 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrouxl View Post
It's pretty easy, in fact: in order to expand a range downwards, I have to create a new entry in the automatic WU generation system, which takes a couple minutes
(editing the "end q" field takes mere seconds)

I usually don't reserve for RSALS from the bottom of a range, because it kicks out individual factorers from the most productive ranges.

EDIT: done, I have queued 10M-15M.
Sounds good. So now all I need is details about downloading the relations. I've never done an RSALS job before.....
schickel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 18:30   #10
pinhodecarlos
 
pinhodecarlos's Avatar
 
"Carlos Pinho"
Oct 2011
Milton Keynes, UK

478610 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by schickel View Post
Sounds good. So now all I need is details about downloading the relations. I've never done an RSALS job before.....
There's always a first time...
Anyway, you need to fulfill RSALS brotherhood, then after vote from all members you will receive or not login details to the server where you can download the relations. Don't forget that you should not upset Master SL, very busy wise man.



Carlos

PS( I'm joking...)
PS2 (All sieve jobs were sent out, current dat.gz file size is 769MB)

Last fiddled with by pinhodecarlos on 2011-11-30 at 18:48
pinhodecarlos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 22:50   #11
schickel
 
schickel's Avatar
 
"Frank <^>"
Dec 2004
CDP Janesville

41128 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhodecarlos View Post
There's always a first time...
Anyway, you need to fulfill RSALS brotherhood, then after vote from all members you will receive or not login details to the server where you can download the relations. Don't forget that you should not upset Master SL, very busy wise man.



Carlos

PS( I'm joking...)
PS2 (All sieve jobs were sent out, current dat.gz file size is 769MB)
As long as I don't have to break the pinky swear oath I had to give when I became a moderator.
schickel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Team sieve #24: c155 from 4788:2618 schickel Aliquot Sequences 26 2011-02-24 23:19
Team sieve #23: c172 from 4788:i2617 schickel Aliquot Sequences 64 2011-02-19 02:28
Team sieve #21: c162 from 4788:2602 jrk Aliquot Sequences 31 2010-12-30 21:33
Team sieve #20: c170 from 4788:2549 schickel Aliquot Sequences 153 2010-11-09 07:39
Team sieve #5: c140 from 4788:2407 10metreh Aliquot Sequences 77 2009-05-27 20:39

All times are UTC. The time now is 09:35.

Sat Dec 5 09:35:39 UTC 2020 up 2 days, 5:46, 0 users, load averages: 1.96, 1.66, 1.59

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum has received and complied with 0 (zero) government requests for information.

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
A copy of the license is included in the FAQ.