Old 2013-03-10, 10:22   #1
Raman
Noodles

"Mr. Tuch"
Dec 2007
Chennai, India

4E916 Posts
Default some short passage / some essay writing

This is fiction. Few years ago, I and my friend were playing chess. I first moved the king-pawn. He gave me white. He replied Sicilian Defense. We know that opening and ended fifteen moves of Dragon Variation. There wasn't any time limit and we thought and played for one hour. I was at the end in a bad position and my friend had done a fraud. He shouted and disturbed me as well as moved the knight diagonally during the beginning of the end-game. Both he did simultaneously. He did it when I one second turned over. He showed move from different square while I forgot it up. He fortunately made a blunder and lost his rook when I was lagging. It was an advantage for me. Now the board is vacant except the two kings and I had a pawn extra. It was about to result in a stalemate when the friend made a blunder and let for the promotion of a queen and finally I checkmated him!
The fraud he did purposely. The moves are:
Attached Files
File Type: zip some short passage some essay writing.zip (4.3 KB, 91 views)
Raman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 11:58   #2
Raman
Noodles

"Mr. Tuch"
Dec 2007
Chennai, India

3·419 Posts

This was my old passage about it. Want to see?

The Great Research That Day: How many numbers can be counted with our ten fingers? The reply is detailed. Anybody asked this question will reply ten - but that is a high blunder. Now try for open and close i.e. base 2 and find yourself can count 1,2,3...upto 1024. Showing:I wish I had a web camera. Now take open, close and one ajar and find yourself counting upto 59049 (base 3). You find in base 4 (two ajar subdivisions) yourself counting till until 1048576! These are x power ten. What happens if hundred subdivisions there? You yourself imagine please. Thus we could count infinity numbers (with ten fingers even) in base n where n is a very high number, if we do not confuse with the sub divisions..., We could count according to the formula n^x where n is the base or the number of subdivisions and x is the number of fingers; we could count infinity even with a single finger with a lot of subdivisions if we don't confuse ourselves with the subdivisions and the final matter is that with base 1 only (open or close or ajar) we could count only 1^x i.e. 1 with any number of fingers that's fun that's also true because all have to be open or close or (any) part of ajar respectively according to that order OK alright understood. Now memory this and reply this again soon please...

These were the five questions that were asked along with. Want to see?

1) How many numbers can be counted with ten fingers? What's the final reply?
2) How many more numbers can be counted in ternary than binary?
3) What's the formulae to calculate number of numbers under base n with x fingers?
4) 'Infinite numbers can be counted even with single finger'. Justify.
5) What is fun?

Fingers and dice are related. In what way?
I call 28 December as the dice day. Why?

On 28 Dec 2001 and 28 Dec 2002, I got two thoughts
Before the former date, one day, I had two dominoes
Dominoes have 4 faces. I want to make it fall from 1 to 13
I put 1,2,4,5 in one and 0,2,6,8 in the other
Another day, later, I wanted to make it fall from 1 to 16
all possibilities, nothing repeated
How? 1,2,3,4 and 0,4,8,12
Similarly for dice, 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 0,6,12,18,24,30
On 28 Dec 2001, I extended to infinite number of dice
thinking that first dice will have 1,2,3,4,5,6
and nth dice will have 0, 6n-1, 2×6n-1, 3×6n-1, 4×6n-1, 5×6n-1
On 28 Dec 2002, I extended to any number of faces 2,3,5, etc. or any
See it that shuffling
For a dice of m faces, the first dice will have 1,2,3,4...m
The nth dice will have 0, mn-1, 2×mn-1, 3×mn-1, 4×mn-1, ... (m-1)×mn-1
Now is the time to think of the shape of the dice
For 2 faces, the dice may be a balanced rectangle
For higher faces, I thought on 28 Dec 2002 exactly as the shape of the prism
But later realized that pyramid are also suitable provided the base for both are narrow or small
That it won't fall. It is better to consider what has fallen down rather than what has fallen up because
it can be made common for there will be no proper top of dices with odd number of faces thats all thats why
Raman is offline   Reply With Quote