mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Prime Search Projects > No Prime Left Behind

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-11-05, 03:47   #67
IronBits
I ♥ BOINC!
 
IronBits's Avatar
 
Oct 2002
Glendale, AZ. (USA)

3×7×53 Posts
Default

'We run both projects' should have been phrased, "we participate in both projects". :p ;)
IronBits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 04:09   #68
IronBits
I ♥ BOINC!
 
IronBits's Avatar
 
Oct 2002
Glendale, AZ. (USA)

3×7×53 Posts
Default

It would be great if everyone would make sure all their clients are configured to not use the old format of Team_UserName and just use UserName from now on to.
IronBits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 08:28   #69
MrOzzy
 
MrOzzy's Avatar
 
Apr 2008
Antwerp, Belgium

3×19 Posts
Default

One thing I should add though, I haven't found a prime for nplb since juni I think. So far i think I'm one of the most unlucky people at nplb :p
MrOzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 09:29   #70
kar_bon
 
kar_bon's Avatar
 
Mar 2006
Germany

2×1,423 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOzzy View Post
One thing I should add though, I haven't found a prime for nplb since juni I think. So far i think I'm one of the most unlucky people at nplb :p
your primes:
2008/05/13 conf 617 431464
2008/05/22 new 857 431436
2008/07/03 new 949 482315

so since July the last one!

you tested no manual range and about 43,000 pairs with LLRnet.
so about 1 prime per 14,000 tested pairs.
that's really low!
hope you have more luck in the future!
kar_bon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 12:23   #71
MrOzzy
 
MrOzzy's Avatar
 
Apr 2008
Antwerp, Belgium

3·19 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kar_bon View Post
your primes:
2008/05/13 conf 617 431464
2008/05/22 new 857 431436
2008/07/03 new 949 482315

so since July the last one!

you tested no manual range and about 43,000 pairs with LLRnet.
so about 1 prime per 14,000 tested pairs.
that's really low!
hope you have more luck in the future!
I don't know if you already added the work I've done on carlos' server. The first 2 primes also were found in the first 300 tests I did (yeah really lucky), so only one prime for 42,700 pairs ...
MrOzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-07, 04:51   #72
IronBits
I ♥ BOINC!
 
IronBits's Avatar
 
Oct 2002
Glendale, AZ. (USA)

111310 Posts
Default

Can someone contact the following to change their names so the Team is left off?
ArsTechnica_BlisteringSheep
Free-DC_tnerual
IronBits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 13:05   #73
em99010pepe
 
em99010pepe's Avatar
 
Sep 2004

2·5·283 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronBits View Post
Can someone contact the following to change their names so the Team is left off?
ArsTechnica_BlisteringSheep
Free-DC_tnerual
I can contact BlisteringSheep by MSN.
em99010pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 23:46   #74
gd_barnes
 
gd_barnes's Avatar
 
May 2007
Kansas; USA

237428 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronBits View Post
Can someone contact the following to change their names so the Team is left off?
ArsTechnica_BlisteringSheep
Free-DC_tnerual

OK, I'll send a PM to tnerual. I've worked quite a bit with him in the past both here and at CRUS.
gd_barnes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 17:21   #75
Wabbit98
 
Sep 2008

10112 Posts
Default

Hello I wish to form a new team for this project, we are a large group with many projects.

Team Name : The Knights Who Say Ni!

forum website : www.kwsnforum.com

Also please add me as a member to the team.
Wabbit98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 18:24   #76
mdettweiler
A Sunny Moo
 
mdettweiler's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
USA (GMT-5)

3·2,083 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabbit98 View Post
Hello I wish to form a new team for this project, we are a large group with many projects.

Team Name : The Knights Who Say Ni!

forum website : www.kwsnforum.com

Also please add me as a member to the team.
Done.
mdettweiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 18:30   #77
MyDogBuster
 
MyDogBuster's Avatar
 
May 2008
Wilmington, DE

22·23·31 Posts
Default

I think I'll throw my points towards The Raiders of the Lost Primes.
At 63 years old, I need to be surrounded by people who know what they are doing. It's an old age thing.

Last fiddled with by MyDogBuster on 2008-11-10 at 18:31
MyDogBuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Teams:- Join a Team Citrix Prime Sierpinski Project 111 2014-08-20 10:12
Can't join a team maxmax Information & Answers 5 2011-02-09 21:59
I wish to join two computers into one team Unregistered Information & Answers 1 2008-01-28 06:07
Teams: Join a Team! axn Sierpinski/Riesel Base 5 0 2006-09-18 20:07
GIMPS Teams and Recruiting, Listing Teams eepiccolo Lounge 13 2003-05-02 00:28

All times are UTC. The time now is 09:12.

Thu Oct 1 09:12:23 UTC 2020 up 21 days, 6:23, 0 users, load averages: 2.05, 2.02, 1.84

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum has received and complied with 0 (zero) government requests for information.

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
A copy of the license is included in the FAQ.