Old 2011-11-30, 15:14   #12
Primeinator

"Kyle"
Feb 2005
Somewhere near M50..sshh!

2×3×149 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubslow View Post
Like a computer you no longer have access to? If so, I'm out of ideas...
I have access but I'm not sure the files are still there. I won't be able to check for another three weeks or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta_t View Post
When you did your search on the LL Results page did you check the 'Display results for user id:' and try your current ID and perhaps your old V4 ID? If you merged your V4 account you shouldn't have to do that but worth a try if you used a different ID back then.

Also, to avoid timing out, don't do a search around the top of the hour (usually the first 10 min) because the DB is updating and is real busy at that time.
Yes...the account names should be the same. I am pretty sure I merged my accounts but that has been some time ago. How do I double check this?
Primeinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 20:20   #13
delta_t

Nov 2002
Anchorage, AK

3·7·17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primeinator View Post
I am pretty sure I merged my accounts but that has been some time ago. How do I double check this?
You probably did already merge it, but you can check by going to your personal account summary and towards the top there is a link to 'Link my legacy PrimeNet v4.0 Account(s)'. When you go there you should see if you did or not.
delta_t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 20:43   #14
moebius

Jul 2009
Germany

1110011012 Posts

Quote:
Hello!

I have started an Excel sheet to keep track of my contributions to GIMPS thus far; however, my stats page says there are more LLs I have completed than I can actually find on PrimeNet. Why is this? Thanks!

Kyle
Goal is to find new primes!
moebius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 22:47   #15
Primeinator

"Kyle"
Feb 2005

2·3·149 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta_t View Post
You probably did already merge it, but you can check by going to your personal account summary and towards the top there is a link to 'Link my legacy PrimeNet v4.0 Account(s)'. When you go there you should see if you did or not.
Yes it is linked.
Old 2011-11-30, 23:30   #16
bcp19

Oct 2011

12478 Posts

Quote:
How can I use this if I don't know what range these 9 exponents are in? I mean, I have a rough idea but that is still thousands of exponents to sift through...
Have you tried going to http://www.mersenne.org/results/ and checking:
Exclude unsuccessful trial factoring results
Exclude unsuccesful P-1 results
Exclude unsuccessful ECM results
Exclude factor found results
?

Unless you have done over 1000 LL (or V4 results are not available), you should see all the ones you completed in the database.
bcp19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 00:15   #17
Primeinator

"Kyle"
Feb 2005

2·3·149 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcp19 View Post
Have you tried going to http://www.mersenne.org/results/ and checking:
Exclude unsuccessful trial factoring results
Exclude unsuccesful P-1 results
Exclude unsuccessful ECM results
Exclude factor found results
?

Unless you have done over 1000 LL (or V4 results are not available), you should see all the ones you completed in the database.
I have done this, but this only returned for the last year. The results I'm missing would have been turned in during the V4 server. I had 53 of 62 LLs reported.