Thread: Kibibitzing
View Single Post
Old 2016-01-27, 16:20   #1
jwaltos

Apr 2012

33×13 Posts
Default Kibibitzing

There hasn't been any action within this topic for a while so I'm curious as to the progress, if any, regarding the larger unfactored challenge numbers. One difficulty seems to be resolving large matrices effectively once a sufficient number of relations have been found.
Within the last two years I saw several papers by Joette? in arXiv regarding a breakthrough algorithm solving the DLP. I have not been able to track down the papers within arXiv since. Has anyone else seen these papers?

I'm attaching two associated graphs of a case study involving the factorization of a 14 digit integer. The points were generated from the differences of about ten unique but related equations solving the same factorization over the same interval. I obtained similar closed polygonal forms/orbits years ago using a different methodology on different values.
Has anyone else obtained such figures within their integer factorization research?

One obvious explanation for the presence of such discrete points for any multiply connected integer leads into and out of some interesting wormholes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	7_A1.png
Views:	245
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	13789   Click image for larger version

Name:	7_A11.png
Views:	175
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	13790  
jwaltos is offline   Reply With Quote