Thread: prime problem
View Single Post
Old 2004-05-04, 12:28   #2
6809 > 6502
Uncwilly's Avatar
Aug 2003
101×103 Posts

3×13×229 Posts

You are looking for "twin primes". Normally they are refered to by the number in the middle (n+1,n-1). One of the math wizards here can tell you more.
Uncwilly is online now   Reply With Quote