Old 2020-11-30, 23:35   #140
kriesel

"TF79LL86GIMPS96gpu17"
Mar 2017
US midwest

10011100100112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewmayer View Post
Per my measurement the precise side-panel WxH = 14" x 12 7/16" (35.6 x 31.6 cm), can you confirm/deny those dimensions?
Anticipated that, take another look at post 137.

Quote:
I've made the mobo manual for the Hydra workstation available here (10.6MB). BIOS setup is Chapter 7, very long and detailed.
I note that what I see in BIOS setup screens does not always correspond with the manual.
Quote:
The key sections and settings for performance-tweaking appear to be (default settings noted with **):

[pg 7-6] CPU Configuration: Lots of stuff there, main items of interest appear to be frequency settings and power-saving/auto-throttling modes *enable*/disable.

[pg 7-13] Memory Configuration
o Enforce POR
Select Enforce POR to enforce the onboard memory DIMM modules to operate and run at the frequency and voltage as specified by the Intel POR specifications. The options are *Enforce POR*, Disabled and Enforce Stretch Goals.
o Memory Frequency
Use this feature to set the maximum memory frequency for onboard memory modules. The options are *Auto*, 1600, 1867, 2133, and 2400.
I'd say the most key section is about setting power restoration behavior to "Always Start".
Will be interested to see what you come up with for BIOS setting changes.
kriesel is online now   Reply With Quote