View Single Post
Old 2009-01-24, 07:03   #75
gd_barnes

May 2007
Kansas; USA

286116 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronBits View Post
Glad you approve of our progress and am very happy that it's turned out so well.

AMDave has been working tirelessly in the background adding new features and adding enhancements. Soon the auto-notify will work and everyone will start getting double notifications... once we are happy with it, or you all get tired of duplicate emails, I'll stop my scripts and then there will be only one thing left to do before the total conversion is complete.
That status web page I create so you can keep an eye on what is going on with each port is the last thing to be done.

Did you see the new admin panel AMDave created so you can turn on/off email notifications by port and Server.
He has written it so that if it finds a new port it wasn't aware of, it will just add it into the database with the default of Email=Y on that port number and server
Then you guys can toggle it on or off as need be...

More excellent features! That will be helpful! Thanks!

Along those lines: I've spent the last 1-2 hours checking all primes found since 12:01 AM on Jan. 22nd; 14 hours before the rally started. I have checked the following:

1. Emails sent out.
2. Primes listed on your web page in the 1st link of the 1st post of this thread.
3. Primes listed in our "k>1001 primes" thread.
4. Primes listed in the 1st post of our 8th drive thread.
5. Primes on the top-5000 site.

What I found was that there are 8 primes where no Email was sent between 7:30 AM and 11:53 AM this morning. Here is a breakdown of who found the primes where no Email was generated:

Beyond 4
PCZ 2
IronBits 1
LaurenU2 1

I went back through my listing and I see that Beyond found no other primes. But PCZ, LaurenU2, and you have all had other primes where Emails were generated.

Interestingly, they all occurred in that one 4-1/2 hour timeframe. Before that and since then, Emails have been received on all of them. Keep in mind that I can only count them if I got copied in on them. I'm assuming that you copied Max and I in on everyone's primes.

Can you check into that?

Gary

Last fiddled with by gd_barnes on 2009-01-24 at 07:14