Thread: 15k Future?
View Single Post
Old 2003-07-23, 03:52   #2
Xyzzy

"Mike"
Aug 2002

780810 Posts

I think it is a bit odd that someone with one post would post something like this... Maybe it is a fake login for a regular member...

Anyways, I don't have an opinion to offer, but I'd like to say that I have talked, at length, with quite a few people on this forum... All of the people I have talked to seemed pretty normal to me, even TTn...

I'd be willing to bet that in real life we'd all get along a lot better because it is easier to interpret people's attitude when you can see them... When people post here all you have to go with is the words...

I personally think TTn is a bit agressive in his approach, and if I were him I'd be a bit more constructive when i criticize, but I'm a different person than he is...

I wish I knew how to make everyone happy... I don't think banning someone is the right approach here... If someone came here and posted that the lunar landing was faked, I wouldn't ban them... I'd ask them for evidence... I think we need to give TTn a chance to present his evidence...

To be honest, I really don't know what to do... I just want to do the right thing...
Xyzzy is offline   Reply With Quote