View Single Post
Old 2017-06-02, 09:15   #41
Nick

Dec 2012
The Netherlands

144210 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by science_man_88 View Post
I just don't care to work at my job placement anymore if the people they are supposed to be training think you are to slow they rush you etc. it just doesn't work for me. if they think you should be happy to get a training allowance they will mention that in an argument against you not wanting it ( only reason I needed it at all was to pay for the transportation to get there while not receiving my transportation cost on income assistance). I guess I don't see it as a training place I see it more as a train wreck that's not giving me the employability skills I wanted to get from it). so I get to go there and barely survive the day without exploding at the people there which is not exactly a good way to live.edit: and between that and having no good jobs without degrees and until I break over 21000 a year in pretax earnings not getting off the system making experienced minimum wage be 2.48 an hour before drycleaning cost etc. that they can legally take from your pay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by science_man_88
it's via an employment support contract other than not showing up there's probably not much I can do.
I don't know exactly how it works in your country, but if I were in your situation here then I could go to my doctor and get a sick note for a time-out from work and possibly some temporary medication or counselling for the problems.

Not being able to find work that fits your skills and interests can be enormously frustrating. I do hope the situation improves for you soon.