View Single Post
Old 2017-02-27, 22:41   #1199
Madpoo
Serpentine Vermin Jar

Jul 2014

2×1,637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramgeis View Post
When I look at the detailed stats page for my account I see in the workload section at the bottom of the page this message:

and the assignment summary by work-type table is empty. This is what I see most of the time. It happens now and then that this message doesn't show up and the table contains the right values.
I have every reason to believe your issue is due to your unique circumstances.

You have 2 cpus with assignments... one of them only has 4 active assignments while the other has 710,618 assignments.

Part of that little table does an average age of all your assignments which it does by using the SQL avg() function for the difference in minutes between date assigned and now, divided by 1440.0 (to show the average diff in days to a precision of x.xx).

Your particular issue is that it's easily overflowing the ability of SQL to average an int over that many rows (int is the default cast for datediff, I'm guessing).

I'm questioning the usefulness of showing the average assignment age for that many (or even at all). It seems of questionable utility...

I could cast the datediff to bigint before inside avg() ... your average TF assignment age (of which there are 710,606 right now) is 36.88 days. Does that help you in any way? LOL
Madpoo is offline   Reply With Quote