retina
Undefined

"The unspeakable one"
Jun 2006
My evil lair

581010 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasong View Post
I don't have a Christian site to post on, so I'm posting here.

I'm not going to go into detail, but many believe that the generation that sees Israel reestablished will be the final generation before Jesus returns to rule.

According to a verse I can't for the life of me remember, a generation is 70 to 80 years. But I had a thought about ten minutes ago, Jesus is a Jew. So a year to Jesus could be 360 days, rather than 365.

So I did the math and discovered something very impressive, simple and mathematically provable.

Jesus has to return with 80 years, but the Apocalypse, which occurs for 7 years, has to occur first. So I calculated 73 times 360, and got...exactly 72 years. When you think about it, it makes sense. since 365 divided by 5 is 73. So 72 years after May 14th, 1948 is May 14th, 2020. I was going to subtract 17 leap days, but then I realized leap days exact to account for fractional days. A year is about 365.24 days long, so leap days exist so that we stick to the literal year.

So it appears that if God waits until the very last moment, the Rapture could happen on the newer Israel's birthday.
What should I do to prepare? Put a paper bag over my head or something? Would it help?

And what will happen on 14-05-2020 anyway? Fires? Floods? Quakes? What?
retina is online now   Reply With Quote