View Single Post
Old 2020-10-09, 09:46   #138
storflyt32

Feb 2013

449 Posts

The problem becomes that of "bummerme" just here, for not any equal just instead, for onlt a diffcult factorization it only could be instead.

Here I never made it any handshake in any way, except still just thinking that the combined factors it could be, also could be "better" for just meaning.

So next do not ask me for any wish just here, when only fuflfillment instead, when that of a pair of just PXX and PYY, could still be making it only better, for just only combined.

But here I was making it still CZZZ for still only combined, when still not any leaving or left off for just the toilet instead.

And here you could be making it still only the small ones for just only combined, when still not any weighted for only included instead.

Think of it as perhaps a representative of sorts, and next only that of calling, when making it still that of close or closeness, for just only the together it could be.

But next only shame on it for still only making it a disciple here, for not any name calling just instead, when it could be still only together, for only the combined or included it perhaps could be.

Here that name calling does not make for any disciples just either, and next only come along for that of a sitting, when still only the included it perhaps could be.

I wish it could be so, except for still included, we also also could be making it Jesus here for only that of sitting, and next the absolute meaning it also could be.

This because this figure only was wearing a cross on his arm for just only belief, and next not any count on me for just the sake it perhaps could be, when still only "let it come", for just only an arrival.

If this man for only Jesus, made it still nature for only a sake, perhaps we only should prove, for not any believe or Belief just instead.

So, thinking it could be still only God's representative here, for just only glory or extol, perhaps only magnificence instead, except not any such for only nature instead.

Next only a slap in the face for only looking another way, except still not any approach for just only meaning, when thinking that any science could be before any Religion, for just only preceding.

Is it any secret just here, for that of "letting the small ones come to me", for just not any holding in a hand, for just that of hard or compact instead?

What if a wish was still only science just for meaning, for also that of lust or desire for only the same?

Is any Quantum leap you could make it, only with respect for that of Religion here, or could it perhaps be science instead?

So think of it as just altogether when still only included, when next only science for the same, when stilll not any Religion instead.

Is such a thing that of "way off", except not any forget just either, for still only science meant for also the comprehended it could be?

So what is a block just here, except only for living here instead, for not any complementary here, for only missing details?

Are these things still only single for just only the separate it could be, or should it be just added instead, for only the combined meaning it perhaps could be?

So guess what, but I could be making it just similar for that of resemblance, except not any corresponding for just included instead.

Is nature still for only a different meaning, when also a subtraction for only such, or could I make it still added, for only the complete or fulfilled meaning it could be instead?

So, only a subtraction for only a note, and next leaving it only just there, for only being uncertain for that of the answer it could be, for next only in front of me.

But if you did not know, any quantifiable is still only an add or issue just here, for only the puzzle it perhaps could be, when still only included for the same.

So here just go back, for only asking the Oracle for the same, when still perhaps the original meaning it could be, just either.

Last fiddled with by storflyt32 on 2020-10-09 at 09:58
storflyt32 is offline   Reply With Quote