View Single Post
Old 2020-09-24, 11:06   #134
storflyt32

Feb 2013

449 Posts

What it I could be happy for just results being made, for also accomplishments, except not any cheers for a big surprise, when only a thing for that of expecting?

But here you know that just threading the mill, also be that of watching your steps for just being careful, when still not any questions asked for only meaning either.

We as some kind of mathematicians, or at least in a numerical way or fashion, could be dealing with numbers for a purpose, when next also meant for the same.

So, any bits and pieces, for next not any humble stance, always the thing you could get at or achieve, for still only result.

But next thinking that you could be putting a whole pizza in the oven, for not any chicken, next the taste it could be for such a thing when only overall, for not any better it should be either.

So what if such a taste, for also flavor, could be still that of having the whole chicken in your mouth, except not any swallowing into pieces instead?

Is it too much to eat perhaps, or could it rather be too much to drink instead, when still only beverage added to the meal?

So what if I could be making it just apparent instead, for not any evident just either, for only standing on the stairs, for still only listening in for not any waiting just either?

Can you tell me just how many Woodall primes it could be, for not any present or known just either, except still only looking into the unknown, for that of seeking?

So when I perhaps could split, next I also could divide, and next 3/2 for just making it 1. except not just tell me, for that of obvious, that the answer could be 1.5 instead.

But next only eyes to see, and next also watch, and you could be making it an eyeball only for such, if not any teardrops just either.

Next it perhaps could be a hard thing getting at the answer we want, for still the hard lesson it perhaps could be, when still only asking a couple of questions.

Here some scientists could be thinking that nature could be coming along for just its own part, when still only created or made, for not any attributed for a certain meaning either.

But next perhaps included for not any coming along, and next still part of just a whole for only a meaning.

Next you could draw or be making conclusions for still the thing being taught upon you for that of a lesson, except not any "vivid" it should be instead.

But next I could be soaking you with a couple of glass of vine, for not any beer instead, and next also pour or saturate as well, except not any fortunate I could be, for only a bit of luck.

What if I could be entering a door for only my investigative purposes, except not asking about any Woodall number for just only result being meant?

Is such thing perhaps a door to any secrecy, when also the veil for just hidden details it also could be, when still perhaps not any knowledge just for meaning either?

Could you next define both bits and subsets, and next think it could be part of something else, for only the "certain" it perhaps could be?

But here I also know that you could be shredding it to pieces as well, for still not any bits for just parts or subsets instead.

Here that everyone could be wondering from just where it all came from, when still only parts for also pieces, when also bits for the same meaning.

So, leaving it for only such a thing when perhaps a conclusion, and next still the true meaning of just all of it, for also the apparent or evident it could be.

Next only equal to each other for perhaps the similarity it could be, and next a juxtaposition instead, for only thinking that perhaps a forbidden subject could be similar to,
or akin, for just only numbers meant, for still not any science for only a presentation.

So here add to it some weight, if not any else, for still the meaning it perhaps could be for only science, err numbers, except not any forbidden subject instead,

Next, how come, still for only that of meaning just here.
storflyt32 is offline   Reply With Quote