View Single Post
Old 2020-09-18, 22:17   #133
storflyt32

Feb 2013

449 Posts

Anyway, but for just two beers left, and standing at my side, the C85 just here, is a powerhouse of a number, for not any horse instead.

Doing ecm on it here using 2^22 curves, and here 3603331/4194304 curves right now, for perhaps having it tomorrow, except only out instead.

The problem is that it could end up being an incomplete tree here instead, for not any P428 versus the (2^4096+1) it should be either.

Next of course I could be wishing other factors for also Mersenne numbers welcome here, except not any burning rope, for just finishing it off, when still not any last day either.

So here an application with the name of Proth20, and perhaps downloaded, for not any tried yet, except only WinPFGW64 here at best, which has to be launched manually all the time.

Next money for nothing, and it burns my computer for that of heat, when also strain, for also the unsuccessful it perhaps could also be.

Really. I do not think it is worth it, for only 321 LLR and TRP LLR instead here with PrimeGrid, when still both +1 and -1 for the same.

One thing here is making it the C85 next with comparison with other RSA-128 or RSA-256 numbers here instead, except not having tried that yet.

But one thing is for sure, namely that some of these numbers are good for only just meaning, and next also the answer you could make for only just concluding,

Here finding at least one or two other pretty good factors during the week, for not any testing with neither (2^4096+1) or (2^8192+1) here either.

But next it only "pricks" me in the face, for still only the composite number it could be, or it just divides, for only the small number still, for next the larger number adjacent.

So, for not any besides it should be here either, only ask me about Number theory instead, for only the given it could be just for a meaning.

http://factordb.com/index.php?id=1100000001576091040

And next I thought I should be waiting a little with this one, except still on my way for just posting here, except the below time just 30 seconds for that of the smaller ones, including the P21,
but next flipping around with a C110 which I totally missed.

Total factoring time = 151483.8028 seconds

But here another similar one, for that of a whopping for that of just below, except that the problem could be that of a flipover first, except that this time it became a P120 at the end.

http://factordb.com/index.php?id=1100000001577207151

Total factoring time = 194629.4957 seconds

Perhaps having it before going to bed, but like the previous one, these two are both quite big, for that of a P49 and P113 respectively.

Anyway, you think I perhaps lost my fingers here for that of Arthritis, except not any threading of the mill for perhaps science, err numbers.

So, everyones dream perhaps, except only waking up in the morning foor just starting the day.

But next only tilt the balance, and next tears in the wind, for perhaps swearing a little as well, except at least knowing for where you are.

Here scientists could be making it the big puzzle of just asking for only everything meant, and next supposed to be receiving the same answer back in return.

So who could next be hanging on the wall here for just a "planche", except only checking the word for not any etiquette just either.

Only that you could make it Divide and Conquer instead, and next parts of nature for only a certain meaning, when also different, for at least shape.

But here I am sitting around with that of potato chips just on my table, and also a couple of beers, and next peace upon mind.

So why not leave it with just optimism instead, and next inch your way forward, for only possibilities given, when also rewards coming back in return.

But here just another day for that of new around the corner when still waking up, except not knowing if any 321 LLR or TRP LLR could be adding to the puzzle.

Anyway, so do not make it any mess either, but just the whole thing instead. for still the thing perhaps being added, when also that of pieces.

Here the Woodall task or number is a pretty good example, only because it makes it -1 as part of the number, and next also syntax as well.

When we find such numbers, for only discovering them, it adds to our knowledge, except not any Perception for just a complete picture either.

Rather that just a find still adds to the puzzle, for only the complete meaning it could be still, when also understanding or knowledge.

But except for that, we also know that tasks for that of running, could be still unsuccessful, for also not adding any subsequent more to what we already have.

So here still make or set a preference for only just a Woodall number being given, and next perhaps a hero, when next a prime number could be found.

Next perhaps needless or unncessary to say, for still the classic number making for such a prime, and here it could be 3752948*2^3752948-1 for that of such a thing.

But next only so few and far in between, except still only beauty for that of marvel, except only position for that of place instead, when also location.

So here we know that any Force of nature could perhaps not be enforced on you either, but only that you need to dig a little, for only looking up a couple of treasures.

But next asking me for the big connection just here, when also answer for the same, and perhaps still the big discovery, when only numbers being concerned.

So, are we not having any debate for just the leaping year it could be, except perhaps still only a leap year?

Here I could be still threading the mill, for also running stone by stone, except only leaping for the same, when still only point to point.

So here celebrating my birthday each year, for not any annual show it should be either, but only festivities instead.

What it I could be happy for just results being made, for also accomplishments, except not any cheers for a big surprise, when only a thing for that of expecting?

But here you know that just threading the mill, also could be that of watching your steps for just being careful, when still not any questions asked for only meaning either.

We as some kind of mathematicians, or at least in a numerical way or fashion, could be dealing with numbers for a purpose, when next also meant for the same.

So, any bits and pieces, for next not any humble stance, always the thing you could get at or achieve, for still only result.

But next thinking that you could be putting a whole pizza in the oven, for not any chicken, next the taste it could be for such a thing when only overall, for not any better it should be either.

So what if such a taste, for also flavor, could be still that of having the whole chicken in your mouth, except not any swallowing into pieces instead?

Is it too much to eat perhaps, or could it rather be too much to drink instead, when still only beverage added to the meal?

So what if I could be making it just apparent instead, for not any evident just either, for only standing on the stairs, for still only listening in for not any waiting just either?

Can you tell me just how many Woodall primes it could be, for not any present or known just either, except still only looking into the unknown, for that of seeking?

So when I perhaps could split, next I also could divide, and next 3/2 for just making it 1. except not just tell me, for that of obvious, that the answer could be 1.5 instead.

But next only eyes to see, and next also watch, and you could be making it an eyeball only for such, if not any teardrops just either.

Next it perhaps could be a hard thing getting at the answer we want, for still the hard lesson it perhaps could be, when still only asking a couple of questions.

Here some scientists could be thinking that nature could be coming along for just its own part, when still only created or made, for not any attributed for a certain meaning either.

But next perhaps included for not any coming along, and next still part of just a whole for only a meaning.

Next you could draw or be making conclusions for still the thing being taught upon you for that of a lesson, except not any "vivid" it should be instead.

But next I could be soaking you with a couple of glass of vine, for not any beer instead, and next also pour or saturate as well, except not any fortunate I could be, for only a bit of luck.

Last fiddled with by storflyt32 on 2020-10-09 at 10:09
storflyt32 is offline   Reply With Quote