View Single Post
Old 2005-08-22, 06:39   #2
Cruelty
 
Cruelty's Avatar
 
May 2005

22×11×37 Posts
Default

I'd also like to help resolve the "problem" which I already posted here .

Since then I have tested it with another Athlon 64 platform, and results were the same. I have also checked if the results differ between those calculated at different iteration times and residues are the same...

What confuses me even more is the fact that lately I've been working on different "k" supplied by Kosmaj, and I have noticed the exact opposite reaction: after restarting LLR the iteration times are ~1,5 and after 5-7 hours they increase to ~1,7...

I don't know if this is some kind of bug, but I'd like to help trace the reason for such inconsistent behaviour...
Cruelty is offline   Reply With Quote