Old 2018-11-22, 02:18   #75
LaurV
Romulan Interpreter

"name field"
Jun 2011
Thailand

100110010100002 Posts

How often are they updated from the DB?

(for the new addition of 28, the table needs to "pick up" another ~22 green cells, as almost all even powers in the table terminate, some were already terminated by the DB elves, some just needed a little push).

One observation: is it possible to transform javascript links in hard links? One reason, beside of the fact that few people here are scared of javascript (Hello Retina! ), is that the js links are hiding the real link until it is clicked, and when clicked, it opens in another window. If I want to open 5 of them in the same time for comparisons or whatever stupid reason I may have, then I end up with 6 different browsers (including the initial one) floating around my monitors. There is also no way to right click it and tell what to do with the link (like copy it or open it in another place/tab/etc). This looks like a hacker site that deliberately hides the links, and functionally, it is a bit bothering when we want to open more (or all) sequences at once and have them in different tabs in the same browser (actually, impossible to do without heavily altering firefox behavior, because the js link is bypassing the ff's "Open links in tabs instead of new windows" settings).

The "best" workaround I found up to now is to just click the link, then combine the two browsers in one by dragging the tab from the new one to the old one where I have the other tabs. This is easy, but it has the inconvenient that it switches the view to the new tab (well, guess what! I want too much, haha).

About the colors, yes, the "missing" one is orange, but functionally, there is no difference on your site between "orange" and "no color". They all are open sequences, or unknown, or however you want to call them. But I assume your affirmation was a joke related to the fact that you expect(ed) few of us (me) to reserve few of those sequences and work them higher than 120 digits. But don't worry, that time will come...

Last fiddled with by LaurV on 2018-11-22 at 02:29 Reason: spacing
LaurV is offline   Reply With Quote