View Single Post
Old 2016-04-27, 15:01   #1
Spherical Cow

Nov 2004

22·33·5 Posts
Default Surprise Change in Assignment

A question- I'm doing two LLs, and I had been running a manual assignment on one worker, and a regular Prime95 assigned LL on worker 2. Last night, Worker 1 suddenly stopped the manual assignment at about 88%, and switched to the next assignment in line for that worker. Worker 2 had just finished an assignment, and was starting work on its next assignment. Seems to be a memory issue, though from a hardware monitor that I have running, I don't see any odd things happening with my machine when this sudden change happened (about 8 in the evening locally), and our IT people don't seem to have been doing anything with the system last night. My "status" page now shows that the manual assignment will not finish until July (was originally set to finish May 5), and the LL it shows it working on not finishing until August.

Based on the screen dump below, any ideas why the change in assignment? And what I should do to get back to working on the large manual assignment that was stopped? Safely, that is. I must be doing something wrong, and don't want to compound it.

Thanks,

Norm
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AssignmentChange.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	909.1 KB
ID:	14280  
Spherical Cow is offline   Reply With Quote