View Single Post
Old 2021-01-30, 02:32   #152
storflyt32

Feb 2013

2·229 Posts

C103 = 4115900951511518606651280388582813439554940959126983231936627776605570244920783953656643755113654015577

Be warned, because this number could be having quite good factors preceding it, so here an end number, for just only the difficult it could be.

If you are having the time for just willing or sporty, you could give this number a try, because here thinking it should be only just two factors, for that of result.

This because I have not added the factors preceding it right now, for only an option between a stuck hand for also room, which needs to be cleaned.

The other thing is that it became a couple of factors adding to my disk or hard drive for only that of "en masse", except also the discussion at PrimeGrid,
for not any Genefer factors or primes we could have.

As you know, I stopped noting down the Mersenne primes past or beyond M23 only for that of the size it could take, except only M48 instead.

But also that WinPFGW or the like, for the chosen application, could burn my computer, for not any result obtainable or just at hand for only readily.

Here I am doing my business at PrimeGrid instead, unfortunately, and next both ESP and Cullen, for also GCW LLR at the other partition.

But here also the latter not any welcome, for still perhaps successful, and here only having Silver for that of a badge, when also difficulty for that of task.

Here I guess it could become a sub-dividing of sorts, when that of such a thing for only numbers, except that it could perhaps be both -1 and +1 here.

We know that it could be just a Mersenne prime here, because it redirects for that of making it number instead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mersenne_prime

So here still GCW LLR for just only difficulty, when also implicit or "intrinsic" for that of such a thing, when only knowing that it could be difficult for that of running, except also 2^p-1, and please have me corrected.

Is that of free will for only that of ease, or could it be that of simplicity instead, when only picking such a number on the spot for that of running?

Here we know that Mersenne is still ahead of just anything else or other for only that of number for only size, when making it the largest known prime just here.

So here PrimeGrid is only thorough, for not any casual, for only digging its way for only doing, when that of making it both ESP, Cullen, and CW LLR for that of running.

Just a silly thought, for only "pick a chance just on me", and next not any easy for just only running, when that of a Mersenne prime it becomes, for only that of a selection of numbers.

Could I be still only determined, for only choosing to do it my way for only just knowing, except not any Mersenne prime found for only a chance for such, when that of luck?

But if the scheme could just be telling that a Mersenne prime "always" could be ahead of any Genefer number for only prime, next also following the crowd, for only that of playing.

If you rather question "how likely" for just only often, still only 50 or so Mersenne primes found, for not any determinstic or opportunistic instead, except only readily given by hand.

Why could it be so, and next only asking, for also the other project it could be, when still a difference between that of above for not any sequence here instead.

Regards, finnenummer, userid 12041, at PrimeGrid, as well as also "walkingatsleep", userid 170706

Last fiddled with by storflyt32 on 2021-01-30 at 03:01
storflyt32 is offline   Reply With Quote