Quote:
Originally Posted by bur View Post
Release 86610
Take 2360
Hmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by charybdis View Post
Take 2360

(I presume this is OK? The status page says Christophe Clavier should be contacted about reservation requests below 10000, but his site hasn't been updated since 2017)
Quote:
None of the sequences listed as reserved by him have seen progress since January 2019: I wouldn't call that "progressing". The March update to 2360 was me. This sequence was reserved by Tom Womack (fivemack) when Clavier's site was last updated, but he unreserved it in July 2019.

The blue page hasn't updated with my reservation. Does it not automatically update reservations below 10000? (indeed turns out it doesn't)

I tried sending Clavier an email at the address listed on his site, and got an "address not found" error. I've found an updated email address; we'll see what he has to say.
Quote:
Clavier got back to me:

So it should be OK to work in this range, and presumably also to work on sequences listed as reserved by him.
FYI the sequence is currently at line 2514. The numbers got smaller quite quickly, so I haven't updated it in factordb because I figured that would make it less likely someone else would start working on it. Oh well...
charybdis is offline   Reply With Quote