mersenneforum.org

mersenneforum.org (https://www.mersenneforum.org/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.mersenneforum.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   GIMPS shirts (https://www.mersenneforum.org/showthread.php?t=25515)

Viliam Furik 2020-05-06 21:34

[QUOTE=kruoli;544747]IANAL: Since Google claims to go with European privacy laws, it should be sufficient if Viliam mentions in the form:[LIST=1][*]Why he needs to collect the data.[*]What he will do with the collected the data.[*]When he will erase the data.[*]That he will accept all applications that are valid regarding GDPR.[/LIST][/QUOTE]

Done.

Viliam Furik 2020-05-25 22:33

1 Attachment(s)
I have finally got an image of the shirt, but for now, it's only graphic design, a real photo will be available soon.
Right now I have 5 shirts requested and I need 50, otherwise, if I order less, the price will be higher.

Viliam Furik 2020-06-03 14:05

First shirt is here!

5 Attachment(s)
I will be shipping first specialized shirt today (or tomorrow). Pictures attached. Please note that I took pictures with my phone, in far-from-perfect lighting and I had to downsize them to 25% size, so I can upload them. Red really is red, similar to the lipstick red, blue is a little bit darker than on the photo, and the shirt is properly black.

kruoli 2020-06-03 14:13

Wonderfully done! The embroidering for the logo looks extremely good!

Viliam Furik 2020-06-09 19:49

Shirt sizes table

1 Attachment(s)
I managed to find a table with measurements of shirt sizes.

Viliam Furik 2020-06-13 22:56

1 Attachment(s)
Also for the t-shirts.

Viliam Furik 2020-06-15 19:52

About the custom text option and other shirt colors

I accept any kind of text on the back, that makes sense (no offensive words and such), mainly PRPs in form 2^P-1/factor(s) - with a proper fraction bar, of course, primes themselves in 2^P-1 notation, names, and other things which are not considered inappropriate or too long to embroider - e.g. big factors, however proud you may be of them.

I also can get the shirt in other colors, but that would require in most cases recoloring of the logo, which is not hard, but I have done it for black and sky blue shirt only because these are the most sense-making colors. If you want red or green or rainbow (joke - they don't make rainbow shirts AFAIK), I am OK with that, just check the "other color" option in the form.

Viliam Furik 2020-06-15 20:08

Blue shirt - change of design

1 Attachment(s)
I have decided to use only the blue globe variant of the logo on all shirt colors. I include new design of the blue shirt variant.

Viliam Furik 2020-06-15 20:21

Shipping

Delivery takes up to 9 days from the day of shipment. The shipping price of $6,5 to $10 applies to the order of one shirt. For two or more shirts the price goes up due to the weight of shirts. Up to 1 kg (2, maybe 3 shirts) - $12 to $20, up to 2 kg (about 6 shirts) - $16 to $28, and more is probably unrealistic.

chalsall 2020-06-15 20:30

[QUOTE=Viliam Furik;548090]I have decided to use only the blue globe variant of the logo on all shirt colors.[/QUOTE]

Nice work on the new logo, BTW. :tu:

And to the Server Gods over on Mersenne.org, would you please choose a background already??? :wink: My vote is for the alpha-channel version.

Viliam Furik 2020-06-15 20:46

[QUOTE=chalsall;548095]Nice work on the new logo, BTW. :tu:

And to the Server Gods over on Mersenne.org, would you please choose a background already??? :wink: My vote is for the alpha-channel version.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Well, no Gods, only a randomly selected logo version each time you open the website (George made it so).