mersenneforum.org

mersenneforum.org (https://www.mersenneforum.org/index.php)
-   Riesel Base 3 Attack (https://www.mersenneforum.org/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Website idea(s) (https://www.mersenneforum.org/showthread.php?t=10983)

michaf 2008-11-15 14:01

Website idea(s)

KEP,

you might consider adding a 'last updated on' tag on each of your webpages. The stats are out of date for example.

Another small typo: on the k-stats there is 50G to 11G instead of 50G to 51G.

KEP 2008-11-15 20:23

Typo is fixed. The update date, is considered and will come later, and at least not untill I sober up :smile:

Thanks for pointing out mistakes, it makes the project more credible.

Regards

KEP

gd_barnes 2008-11-19 13:18

For everyone's reference, Kenneth's website for this effort is at:[B] (none)[/B]

Kenneth, feel free to incorporate this is some other thread or post and delete this one.

[B]Admit edit: The web page is no longer available.[/B]

Gary

KEP 2008-11-19 18:45

@Gary:

Good idea to post the website link. The website is updated November 27, 2008 . All k<=520M is on the website. Now a total of 2,542 k's is remaining at current update :smile:

KEP 2008-11-27 22:24

@Everyone:

The website is updated as today, now everyone is credited with the primes they has actually found, and a few mistakes has been discovered and corrected. In the cooking is a more advanced prime stats, where each individual can click and see his/hers contribution, but for now it is only possible to see what prime one has found and at what year it was found by looking at the "primes >25000" list.

Please anyone who should have the information availeable, please send me the founders name (nick or real name) of the primes I've currently listed as N/A. If you've the name to, it would also be really helpful when it comes to making the list complete :smile:

Thanks for your interest.

Regards

KEP

gd_barnes 2008-12-15 08:06

KEP,

It would have been a helpful reference if you had left your web page intact.

I realize you sent me quite a bit of info. in an Email about k's remaining but having the page available would have helped a little more. For instance, on the k=600M-650M and 650M-660M efforts, the # of k's that you showed as remaining after removing the redundant k's in the reservations thread appears incorrect. If I knew which k's you showed remaining, I might have been able to identify the source of the error.

Thanks,
Gary

KEP 2008-12-15 09:19

[QUOTE=gd_barnes;153396]KEP,

It would have been a helpful reference if you had left your web page intact.

I realize you sent me quite a bit of info. in an Email about k's remaining but having the page available would have helped a little more. For instance, on the k=600M-650M and 650M-660M efforts, the # of k's that you showed as remaining after removing the redundant k's in the reservations thread appears incorrect. If I knew which k's you showed remaining, I might have been able to identify the source of the error.

Thanks,
Gary[/QUOTE]

In minutes I'll compress the website as last reviewed, it should give you a chance to figure out what I had remaining. Hope this is ok.