mersenneforum.org

mersenneforum.org (https://www.mersenneforum.org/index.php)
-   GPU to 72 (https://www.mersenneforum.org/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   No results for Recently set up GPU 2 72 computer (https://www.mersenneforum.org/showthread.php?t=20938)

jschwar313 2016-01-31 14:49

No results for Recently set up GPU 2 72 computer
 
1 Attachment(s)
I have had no results posted to my account on the GPU72 website and I can't figure out why. I have a GTX 750ti graphics card with a Dell computer with an i7 cpu running mfaktc with the win64 version. I have the submit spider and it seems to be working. I've attached the results.old file from that process. I can't figure it out. Thanks for any help.

My internet connection seems just fine.

I have the submit spider running every hour to look for the results.txt file using the submit.bat file I found on a forum somewhere which calls the strawberry perl perl.exe running the submit.pl that I also found in a forum. I tested perl.exe by running perl -h in a command window and it works just fine.

chalsall 2016-01-31 14:54

[QUOTE=jschwar313;424752]I have the submit spider running every hour to look for the results.txt file using the submit.bat file I found on a forum somewhere which calls the strawberry perl perl.exe running the submit.pl that I also found in a forum. I tested perl.exe by running perl -h in a command window and it works just fine.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... Well, /something/ isn't working correctly... The results you show in your attached text file are not appearing on Primenet, and thus isn't being seen by the GPU72 observing spider.

Perhaps try logging into Primenet and submit the results manually. Also, if you're using Windows I highly recommend you try MISFIT instead of the submission spider; it's far more powerful. The submission spider was a quick and dirty hack, written in only a couple of hours as a proof of concept.

jschwar313 2016-01-31 16:04

I just figured out the problem. In my submit.bat script I had a different name for the perl script than it was called in my directory. Stupid mistake. It should work now. I"ll look into using MISFIT and how that works. Thanks.

jschwar313 2016-01-31 16:41

1 Attachment(s)
There was another problem in the submit.bat job. It was deleting the results.txt before calling the perl script. I don't know if I put that in there or if it was the orginal code, but it works now. I now have results. This is great.


All times are UTC. The time now is 12:42.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.