mersenneforum.org

mersenneforum.org (https://www.mersenneforum.org/index.php)
-   No Prime Left Behind (https://www.mersenneforum.org/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   LLRnet server rally port 300 May 3rd-4th (https://www.mersenneforum.org/showthread.php?t=10256)

AES 2008-05-03 14:24

no problem so far

mdettweiler 2008-05-03 16:48

Both cores of my primary machine have been added to port 300...I'll probably be able to get a P3 1Ghz on it a little later, too. :smile:

em99010pepe 2008-05-03 17:06

Adam,

XtremeSystems is on a move, could you update the team stats? Stay alert for AMDUsers, Anandtech and Ars members too. Thanks.

Carlos

mdettweiler 2008-05-03 17:21

[quote=em99010pepe;132663]Adam,

XtremeSystems is on a move, could you update the team stats? Stay alert for AMDUsers, Anandtech and Ars members too. Thanks.

Carlos[/quote]
Okay, I just added "XtremeSystems_glennpat" (the only XtremeSystems person who has contributed to the server yet, it would appear) as a member of team XtremeSystems. Adam, just to let you know, I marked his email address as "null@spambob.org" (a disposable email address that redirects all incoming mail to /dev/null immediately upon receipt), since I don't know his address and it wouldn't let me leave the address field blank.

I still don't see XtremeSystems in the team stats yet, though, despite having added a member to it on the admin page...Adam, is there something else that has to be done in order for XtremeSystems to show up in the stats?

mdettweiler 2008-05-03 17:27

[quote=Anonymous;132664]Okay, I just added "XtremeSystems_glennpat" (the only XtremeSystems person who has contributed to the server yet, it would appear) as a member of team XtremeSystems. Adam, just to let you know, I marked his email address as "null@spambob.org" (a disposable email address that redirects all incoming mail to /dev/null immediately upon receipt), since I don't know his address and it wouldn't let me leave the address field blank.

I still don't see XtremeSystems in the team stats yet, though, despite having added a member to it on the admin page...Adam, is there something else that has to be done in order for XtremeSystems to show up in the stats?[/quote]
Ah, now XtremeSystems shows up in the team stats. Okay, now that's all set! :smile:

em99010pepe 2008-05-03 17:39

Don't worry about his email, I'll contact him via XS forum.

mdettweiler 2008-05-03 17:45

[quote=em99010pepe;132667]Don't worry about his email, I'll contact him via XS forum.[/quote]
Thanks. In that case, would you rather that I set his email address to "celppinho+glennpat AT gmail DOT com", so that you'll receive his prime notifications and can then notify him? (The +glennpat in the email address will mean that you can sort all his emails into a separate label if you want.)

gd_barnes 2008-05-03 17:59

I'm back on now. Is everything still looking good? It sounds like we may have some serious firepower going after this one! :fusion:

Xyzzy is being his funny self again...my avitar is upside down. lmao

Mini-Geek 2008-05-03 18:14

[quote=gd_barnes;132670]I'm back on now. Is everything still looking good? It sounds like we may have some serious firepower going after this one! :fusion:

Xyzzy is being his funny self again...my avitar is upside down. lmao[/quote]
I added my two cores about an hour ago. 25 results so far. I noticed your avatar earlier...maybe the snake scared the gerbil into flipping your avatar. Yeah, this is going to be a good rally. :smile:

Lennart 2008-05-03 23:37

I am on from now

Hello

I help you out on the rally! Have 20 core on now.
Tell me if i shall hold of.

/Lennart

mdettweiler 2008-05-04 01:30

[quote=Lennart;132685]Hello

I help you out on the rally! Have 20 core on now.
Tell me if i shall hold of.

/Lennart[/quote]
Wow, 20 cores! :shock: I say keep it up! :grin: :grin: :grin: